Corporate Compliance Training Qualification
Certified Compliance Professional (CCP) (formerly Certified Compliance Officer (CCO)) Training Course
The compliance training course provides a blueprint for compliance professionals to follow to ensure that the risk profile of your organization is limited by a thorough understanding of your regulatory environment.
Why Compliance Management?
The intensive program provides a blueprint for compliance professionals to follow to ensure that the risk profile of your organization is limited by a thorough understanding of your regulatory environment.
Benefits of Attending
- Define the meaning of compliance for your organization and be capable of developing an organizational response to its demands
- Know what drives your compliance exposure both at home and abroad
- Understand the risk consequences of non-compliance
- Appreciate the relationship between corporate governance and compliance, including the market expectation of that relationship
- Understand the implications of Sarbanes Oxley for corporate accountability and ethical behavior
- Understand how to produce a corporate compliance program tailored to your won organization
- Learn how to optimize organizational structure for compliance
- The ability to use the designation CCP™ on your business card and resume
- LIFETIME membership to the International Academy of Business and Financial Management (IABFM) professional body
- Access to the IABFM network and body of information online
- Access to the IABFM international journal published online
- Gold Embossed CCP™ Certificate with your name and designation as a Member of the International Academy of Business and Financial Management
- At the international level, the CCP is a recognized program by the International Academy of Business and Financial Management (IABFM)
- At the Individual level: Perhaps this is where it matters the most. For the individual that is participating in the certification course, completion of the course will provide you with greater confidence in a very practical professional skill, and thus increase the likelihood of success in your career advancement or job search.
Certified Compliance Professional Curriculum Highlights
- Introduction To Compliance
- The Regulatory Environment and The Role Of Regulators
- Compliance and Business Ethics
- Developing a Corporate Compliance Program
- Implementation Of Corporate Compliance
- The Corporate Compliance Function
- Issues In Compliance
- CCP™ Examination
Only those who successfully complete the exam will receive the Certified Compliance Professional qualification.
Who Should Attend?This program is designed to provide a holistic overview of compliance. All professionals with responsibility for compliance will benefit by attending, specifically:
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Company Secretaries
- Compliance Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Legal Advisers and Lawyers
- In-House Corporate Counsel
- Auditors and Audit Managers
- Compliance Officers and managers
Why Ethan Hathaway Training Courses?
- Practical. Learn from experienced and active industry practitioners and what's being practiced by your peers.
- Applicable. Apply what you learn in your job and your career
- Specially designed courses by industry active experts for industry practitioners
- Quality Control. Each expert instructor is interviewed and vetted through our senior management and our 5-point instructor criteria.
- Valuable. Earn more revenue or save your organisation from monetary loss. You and your organisation will quickly earn back your investment on the course fee and more
- Enjoyable. Speakers who have a passion for their topic
- Clear. Turning complex concepts into easy to understand concepts
- Limited seats - each session is limited to between 18-25 seats
What Do You Receive from an Ethan Hathaway Training Course?
- You gain knowledge and skills that make you valuable to your company and your career
- Instruction by industry experts - our experts go through a systemised vetting process to ensure we work with the best
- Course notes and reference package - so you have valuable references available to you after the course
- Daily lunch, snacks and refreshments
- Certificate of completion - to demonstrate your achievement
- Meeting your industry peers
- Ask questions relevant to your job - so you can learn how the concepts apply to YOUR specific situation
Download the course brochure to learn more
|Date||Location||Venue||Course Fee||Early Bird Fee||Register|
|14 Dec - 16 Dec, 2015||SG, Singapore||Marina Mandarin Hotel||USD3997||See Brochure|
|21 Mar - 23 Mar, 2016||London, UK||TBA||USD3997||See Brochure|
|17 Apr - 19 Apr, 2016||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Four Points by Sheraton||USD3997||See Brochure|
|11 May - 13 May, 2016||Jakarta, Indonesia||TBA||USD3997||See Brochure|
|16 May - 18 May, 2016||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||Sheraton Imperial KL||USD3997||See Brochure|
|18 Jul - 20 Jul, 2016||London, UK||TBA||USD3997||See Brochure|
|17 Aug - 19 Aug, 2016||HK, Hong Kong||Royal Garden Hotel||USD3997||See Brochure|
|22 Aug - 24 Aug, 2016||SG, Singapore||Marina Mandarin Hotel||USD3997||See Brochure|
|19 Oct - 21 Oct, 2016||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||Sheraton Imperial KL||USD3997||See Brochure|
|24 Oct - 26 Oct, 2016||Jakarta, Indonesia||TBA||USD3997||See Brochure|
|6 Nov - 8 Nov, 2016||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Four Points by Sheraton||USD3997||See Brochure|
|7 Dec - 9 Dec, 2016||HK, Hong Kong||Royal Garden Hotel||USD3997||See Brochure|
|12 Dec - 14 Dec, 2016||SG, Singapore||Marina Mandarin Hotel||USD3997||See Brochure|
Limited seats - Email us: for availability.
* Venue, dates, course fees, promotions, course content, course instructor are all subject to change
** Selected courses only
Can't Find a Session in a City Near You?
If there's no session scheduled in a city near you, you have the following options:
- In-house training: If you have a group of 8 or more, consider having us run this course in-house for you
- Co-sponsored training: Between 5-7 people, consider a co-sponsored course - you agree to send this set number of people to the course if we run it in a city near you and Ethan Hathaway sells the remaining seats to other companies
- Distance learning: Less than 5 people, consider distance training format: live trainer presents over phone lines/web at pre-scheduled times (available only for select courses)
- Just tell us where you want the course: Let us know which city you'd like us to run this course in - we'll plan it if there's enough demand
Email us at: for more information regarding the above options.
You may book your place on the course by any of these methods:
- Online booking - simply click on the "Register Me" button next to the course date you wish to register and it will take you through our quick online registration procedure.
- Email us at: - please include your full contact details.
- Fax us the booking form (included in the brochure) to: +852 3014-0721
- Or call: +852 2376-3330 during normal office hours
Related Instructor-Led Courses
Related Online Courses
Learn More About This Course
Inside the course information booklet you'll find:
- Detailed course agenda of what you'll learn
- Eligible discounts
- Our course quality guarantee
- Course expert biography
- Course venue details
- Cancellation & refund policies
- Course registration form
- Printer-friendly PDF
- Small file size for fast & easy download
- Easy to share with colleagues & friends
Complete the details to the right and click on "Send me the booklet" to have the course booklet emailed to you immediately.
We will never bombard you with emails and/or pushy sales calls.