How to Interpret and Apply IFRS Principles to Your Business in an Interesting and Easy-to-Understand Way
IFRS-International Financial Reporting Standards Workshop Training Course
A short training course on international financial reporting standards (IFRS) principles and how to interpret and apply them.
How to Interpret and Apply IFRS Principles to Your Business - All in an Interesting and Easy-to-Understand Way
"Excellent, the speaker has made the course interesting and being able to explain in depth the topic area and also any discussion being brought up." - R.S., Officer-Accounting & Settlement, Ministry of Finance, Brunei
"The course is well organized and gives me the essential and updated knowledge on the application of IFRS." - H.M., Delta Dunia, Indonesia
- Have a good working knowledge of the most important IFRS standards so you know which principles are relevant and important to your business
- How to move from GAAP to IFRS
- Have a sound understanding of the issues surrounding how these standards are applied in practice so you can apply them to your own business
- Clearly understand the reasons for the move across most of the world to IFRS and the countries that have adopted IFRS in the recent past and those that will adopt in the future
- Presentation Issues
- Assets & Liabilities
- Share Based Payments
- Accounting for Groups
- First Time Adoption of IFRS
- and More
IFRS Training Course Agenda Highlights
"The course is a good one to set/refresh your knowledge levels on IFRS/IAS." - G.A., Millennium Capital Holdings, UAE
- Introduction and overview of the regulatory issues and recent changes
- Presentation and disclosure issues
- Accounting for assets
- Accounting for liabilities
- Accounting for financial instruments
- Other issues in IFRS accounting
- Accounting for groups
- First time adoption of IFRS
- Recent issues and possible future changes
"Nice intermediate level course, easily understandable, good presently." - H.R., ENOC
"What I liked most about this course: Covered almost all of IFRS within limited time and with sufficient expertise." - H.K., Saudi Holland Bank
"The whole course was well arranged, co-ordinated and well presented." - A.R., Deputy Manager, Guaranty Trust Assurance, Nigeria
"I think this is a comprehensive course..." - A.W., Finance Manager, Gulf Takaful, Kuwait
Who should attend this IFRS training course?
- Financial controllers
- Finance staff
- Treasury accountants
- Senior Managers
Why Ethan Hathaway Training Courses?
- Practical. Learn from experienced and active industry practitioners and what's being practiced by your peers.
- Applicable. Apply what you learn in your job and your career
- Specially designed courses by industry active experts for industry practitioners
- Quality Control. Each expert instructor is interviewed and vetted through our senior management and our 5-point instructor criteria.
- Valuable. Earn more revenue or save your organisation from monetary loss. You and your organisation will quickly earn back your investment on the course fee and more
- Enjoyable. Speakers who have a passion for their topic
- Clear. Turning complex concepts into easy to understand concepts
- Limited seats - each session is limited to between 18-25 seats
What Do You Receive from an Ethan Hathaway Training Course?
- You gain knowledge and skills that make you valuable to your company and your career
- Instruction by industry experts - our experts go through a systemised vetting process to ensure we work with the best
- Course notes and reference package - so you have valuable references available to you after the course
- Daily lunch, snacks and refreshments
- Certificate of completion - to demonstrate your achievement
- Meeting your industry peers
- Ask questions relevant to your job - so you can learn how the concepts apply to YOUR specific situation
Download the course brochure to learn more
|Date||Location||Venue||Course Fee||Early Bird Fee||Register|
|2 Nov - 4 Nov, 2015||SG, Singapore||Marina Mandarin Hotel||USD5058||See Brochure|
Limited seats - Email us: for availability.
* Venue, dates, course fees, promotions, course content, course instructor are all subject to change
** Selected courses only
Can't Find a Session in a City Near You?
If there's no session scheduled in a city near you, you have the following options:
- In-house training: If you have a group of 8 or more, consider having us run this course in-house for you
- Co-sponsored training: Between 5-7 people, consider a co-sponsored course - you agree to send this set number of people to the course if we run it in a city near you and Ethan Hathaway sells the remaining seats to other companies
- Distance learning: Less than 5 people, consider distance training format: live trainer presents over phone lines/web at pre-scheduled times (available only for select courses)
- Just tell us where you want the course: Let us know which city you'd like us to run this course in - we'll plan it if there's enough demand
Email us at: for more information regarding the above options.
You may book your place on the course by any of these methods:
- Online booking - simply click on the "Register Me" button next to the course date you wish to register and it will take you through our quick online registration procedure.
- Email us at: - please include your full contact details.
- Fax us the booking form (included in the brochure) to: +852 3014-0721
- Or call: +852 2376-3330 during normal office hours
Related Instructor-Led Courses
Related Online Courses
Sorry, there are presently no related online courses.
Learn More About This Course
Inside the course information booklet you'll find:
- Detailed course agenda of what you'll learn
- Eligible discounts
- Our course quality guarantee
- Course expert biography
- Course venue details
- Cancellation & refund policies
- Course registration form
- Printer-friendly PDF
- Small file size for fast & easy download
- Easy to share with colleagues & friends
Complete the details to the right and click on "Send me the booklet" to have the course booklet emailed to you immediately.
We will never bombard you with emails and/or pushy sales calls.