Mark Cuban is known for owning an NBA team and his business wisdom.
He shares his 12 mantras for success:
- Time > Money
- Perform random acts of kindness
- No balls, no babies (you have to read the article for context…)
- Work hard, play hard (I don’t necessarily agree with this one, it’s a tad bit outdated)
- Don’t let fear be an obstacle
- Expect the unexpected
- It’s ok to yell and be yelled at (Not a big fan of this one)
- Everyone gets down, but you must get back up
- It’s not whether the glass is half empty or half full, but who’s pouring the water?
- Doing > Dreaming
Read the full article above for more.
AI IN BUSINESS
We made an announcement in our sister email newsletter, The AI Edge, that we’ll be merging any AI-related content in business with the Essential Edge newsletter. Here’s this week’s curated clip on what you should know in AI:
Developments in AI have been advancing at a fast pace like it’s on steroids, but don’t worry if you can’t keep up or haven’t really started, it’s still not too late to the AI game.
Join 17,777+ Professionals
The quickest way to level up, become smarter & add value to your career in business & finance.
Signup for the FREE weekly newsletter: The Essential Edge.
Get smarter about:
A weekly non-stuffy 2-minute read.
Get the FREE Report: How to Make Better Business Decisions when you sign up for the Essential Edge newsletter.