The quickest way to level up, become smarter & add value to your career in business & finance.
Signup for the FREE weekly newsletter: The Essential Edge.
Get smarter about:
A weekly non-stuffy 2 minute read.
Get the FREE Report: How to Make Better Business Decisions when you sign up for the Essential Edge newsletter.
Join Over 17,764+ Smart & Savvy International Professionals
The Essential Edge is brought to you by Ethan Hathaway, the world’s premier Learning as a Service (In-Person & Online Training) Provider to International Business Professionals.
Ethan Hathaway’s business & financial information products and training courses help you keep up with the latest regulations, compliance issues, financial management, risk management, and more.
We offer information and training courses specialising in industries & specialties such as:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Data Science & Applied Data Analytics
- Sales and Marketing (including Digital Marketing)
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Electricity
- Transport & Logistics
- Leadership & Management
- Much, much more
Featured Training Courses
Commodities Trading: Hedging Risks in Volatile Markets (HOT)
This is one of our most anticipated courses, we’re currently producing the online course version.
This is designed for enterprises who want to manage & hedge your raw materials risks (such as food, energy, raw materials commodities).
This course is offered in various formats, self-study, Instructor Q&A or Private Instructor Q&A Zoom sessions.
Enterprise Risk Management / Certified Enterprise Risk Management Specialist (CERMS)™
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) training course is a practical hands-on training designed for managers, professionals, consultants, internal and external auditors that deal with the complexities of enterprise wide risk management function on a daily basis.
As Seen As
Recent Posts from The Essential Edge
- Reading Time: 1 minuteContrary to Jim Carrey’s 2008 film, Yes Man, the best thing you can do for your life, sanity and productivity is learning how to say “No”. Here’s 16 tips for how and what to say “No” to.
- Reading Time: 1 minuteGood managers listen more than they speak. But if listening isn’t a “natural” skill for you, how do you become a better listener? Here’s 9 tips to be a better listener: Repeat the last few words of what was spoken back to the speaker Repetition is fine (in point 1), but contrary […]
- Reading Time: 1 minuteHere are 10 wonderful visuals for reframing how you view productivity & success: 10 visuals that will change how you see success & productivity: 1. pic.twitter.com/gagZeSmwfR — Elliott 📖 | 🚀 (@elliottaleksndr) March 15, 2022
*All photos taken pre-COVID