The quickest way to level up, become smarter & add value to your career in business & finance.
Signup for the FREE weekly newsletter: The Essential Edge.
Get smarter about:
A weekly non-stuffy 2 minute read.
Get the FREE Report: How to Make Better Business Decisions when you sign up for the Essential Edge newsletter.
Join Over 17,764+ Smart & Savvy International Professionals
The Essential Edge is brought to you by Ethan Hathaway, the world’s premier Learning as a Service (In-Person & Online Training) Provider to International Business Professionals.
Ethan Hathaway’s business & financial information products and training courses help you keep up with the latest regulations, compliance issues, financial management, risk management, and more.
We offer information and training courses specialising in industries & specialties such as:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Data Science & Applied Data Analytics
- Sales and Marketing (including Digital Marketing)
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Electricity
- Transport & Logistics
- Leadership & Management
- Much, much more
Featured Training Courses
Commodities Trading: Hedging Risks in Volatile Markets (HOT)
This is one of our most anticipated courses, we’re currently producing the online course version.
This is designed for enterprises who want to manage & hedge your raw materials risks (such as food, energy, raw materials commodities).
This course is offered in various formats, self-study, Instructor Q&A or Private Instructor Q&A Zoom sessions.
Enterprise Risk Management / Certified Enterprise Risk Management Specialist (CERMS)™
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) training course is a practical hands-on training designed for managers, professionals, consultants, internal and external auditors that deal with the complexities of enterprise wide risk management function on a daily basis.
As Seen As
Recent Posts from The Essential Edge
- Reading Time: 1 minuteFeedback loops are critical components to an ever-improving team. Giving constructive criticism and feedback can be balancing act. Giving a simple “Good job” really doesn’t cut it. Here’s 5 principles to try to give more impactful feedback.
- Reading Time: 1 minuteSome managers are too blunt and some managers are too afraid of giving criticism. Feedback on performance is an important leadership skill, so here’s four steps to giving constructive criticism.
- Reading Time: 1 minuteAs AI dominates the headline news, technological change brings a lot of unknown changes to our jobs. While change is always inevitable, it’s not easy to accept and adapt to it. With so much unknown change coming, this is the perfect time to learn how to overcome the fear of change.
*All photos taken pre-COVID