Online Distance Learning Sessions Available.
Corporate Compliance Training Qualification
Certified Corporate Compliance Specialist (CCCS)™ Training Course
The compliance training course provides a blueprint for compliance professionals to follow to ensure that the risk profile of your organization is limited by a thorough understanding of your regulatory environment.
Why Compliance Management?
Creating a culture of compliance is an important risk management strategy. Recent corporate collapses have heavily focused on the need for good corporate governance and an effective compliance program is an integral part of this structure. The intensive program provides a blueprint for compliance professionals to follow to ensure that the risk profile of your organization is limited by a thorough understanding of your regulatory environment.
Benefits of Attending
- Define the meaning of compliance for your organization and be capable of developing an organizational response to its demands
- Know what drives your compliance exposure both at home and abroad
- Understand the risk consequences of non-compliance
- Appreciate the relationship between corporate governance and compliance, including the market expectation of that relationship
- Understand the implications of Sarbanes Oxley for corporate accountability and ethical behavior
- Understand how to produce a corporate compliance program tailored to your won organization
- Learn how to optimize organizational structure for compliance
We value your privacy.
Here’s just a sample of companies who attend Ethan Hathaway training courses: