World’s Premier Learning as a Service (In-Person & Online Training) Provider to International Business Professionals
FREE Business & Peak Performance Tips & Insights – Join Over 17,764+ Professionals
Signup for our FREE flagship newsletter: The Essential Edge.
- Stay updated. Get the latest business & finance tips and articles, product & service updates
- Save money. Exclusive subscriber only discounts & offers
- Privacy. We do not rent, sell or exchange your details to other companies.
Here are 3 reasons to sign up:
Ethan Hathaway’s business & financial information products and training courses help you keep up with the latest regulations, compliance issues, financial management, risk management, and more.
We offer information and training courses specialising in industries & specialties such as:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Data Science & Applied Data Analytics
- Sales and Marketing (including Digital Marketing)
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Electricity
- Transport & Logistics
- Leadership & Management
- Much, much more
Featured Training Courses
Commodities Trading: Hedging Risks in Volatile Markets (HOT)
This is one of our most anticipated courses, we’re currently producing the online course version.
This is designed for enterprises who want to manage & hedge your raw materials risks (such as food, energy, raw materials commodities).
This course is offered in various formats, self-study, Instructor Q&A or Private Instructor Q&A Zoom sessions.
Enterprise Risk Management / Certified Enterprise Risk Management Specialist (CERMS)™
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) training course is a practical hands-on training designed for managers, professionals, consultants, internal and external auditors that deal with the complexities of enterprise wide risk management function on a daily basis.
As Seen As
Recent Posts from The Essential Edge
- Reading Time: 1 minuteEven before our schedules were dominated with meaningless Zoom meetings, meetings have been a bane to productivity. Some well-known Founders even call meetings toxic. While we can’t escape meetings entirely, here’s how you can organize more meaningful meetings if and when you need them.
- Reading Time: 1 minuteI have been fortunate in my career, most of my bosses were relatively nice. Not all were “great” but at least not a nightmare boss. As a leader, I’ve also strived to be innovative, inspiring and nurturing. In any case, I’ve tried to avoid being any one of these five types of […]
- Reading Time: 1 minuteResearchers looked at leaders across various backgrounds to answer the question: “What is common trait all these leaders share?” They found the answer to this question was this one ingredient.
*All photos taken pre-COVID