World’s Premier Learning as a Service (In-Person & Online Training) Provider to International Business Professionals
FREE Business & Peak Performance Tips & Insights – Join Over 17,764+ Professionals
Signup for our FREE flagship newsletter: The Essential Edge.
- Stay updated. Get the latest business & finance tips and articles, product & service updates
- Save money. Exclusive subscriber only discounts & offers
- Privacy. We do not rent, sell or exchange your details to other companies.
Here are 3 reasons to sign up:
Ethan Hathaway’s business & financial information products and training courses help you keep up with the latest regulations, compliance issues, financial management, risk management, and more.
We offer information and training courses specialising in industries & specialties such as:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Data Science & Applied Data Analytics
- Sales and Marketing (including Digital Marketing)
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Electricity
- Transport & Logistics
- Leadership & Management
- Much, much more
Featured Training Courses
Commodities Trading: Hedging Risks in Volatile Markets (HOT)
This is one of our most anticipated courses, we’re currently producing the online course version.
This is designed for enterprises who want to manage & hedge your raw materials risks (such as food, energy, raw materials commodities).
This course is offered in various formats, self-study, Instructor Q&A or Private Instructor Q&A Zoom sessions.
Enterprise Risk Management / Certified Enterprise Risk Management Specialist (CERMS)™
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) training course is a practical hands-on training designed for managers, professionals, consultants, internal and external auditors that deal with the complexities of enterprise wide risk management function on a daily basis.
As Seen As
Recent Posts from The Essential Edge
- Reading Time: 1 minuteWe’re all not born negotiators and when it comes to negotiating within your workplace, it might be even more nerve-wracking. Fear not, here’s some tips if you need to negotiate within your workplace.
- Reading Time: 1 minuteTeams don’t always work in harmony, and sometimes conflicts arise that require you, as a manager, to step in help resolve. Here are 8 tips for you to handle workplace conflict.
- Reading Time: 1 minuteIf you’ve followed us for a while, you know meetings (mostly unnecessary and pointless ones) are my biggest pet peeves. Here’s a nice strategy to help you spend much less time in meetings but still get things done.
*All photos taken pre-COVID