If you have not already done so, create a free account with our verification service at Credly.com (it is recommended you create an account with Credly to collect all your digital badges earned – it is free to use).
We use Credly.com as the verification service for your certification and it allows you to display your digital badge across your online and social profiles.
Once you have created an account with Credly, see the below tutorials for how to display and share your digital badges:
- How to add/display your badge on LinkedIn
- How to add your badge to your email signature
- How to add/display your badge on social networks
- For additional questions regarding how to use Credly, head to their support knowledgebase.
- You may view all the badges you have earned through Ethan Hathaway on your Account Profile page here.