How to Create an Air-Tight Back Office
How to create an air-tight back office
You’ll learn how to effectively improve the control, efficiency and performance of your treasury & bank back office operations.
Back Office Management Training Course Highlights
- Pre-emptive Control, Improve Your Performance and Productivity
- Introduction to Systematic Control & Management Process
- Organisation and Reporting Lines
- Project Management
- the Back Office as a Revenue Earner
- Managing Staff
- Management Information
- Crisis Management
- Defining Risks
- Disaster Recovery
- Reviewing New Products
Download the Course booklet for More Detailed Syllabus.
Who should attend this Back Office Management training course?
- Back office personnel
- Middle office staff
- Operations staff
- Settlement staff
- Risk management staff
- Treasury operations personnel
- Treasury auditors
- Financial controllers, accountants and analysts
- Regulatory and compliance personnel
What Clients Say About Ethan Hathaway’s Operations Training Courses:
Why Ethan Hathaway
There are LOTS of training providers in the market, so why choose Ethan Hathaway?
Ethan Hathaway has established itself as a reputable training partner for over 16+ years to top companies all over the world.
Our philosophy is to make YOU as valuable as can be both in your career and your employer.