Are You Losing Customers and Business Because Your Staff Can't Write Well?
Business Writing & Communications Training Course
This Business Writing training course is for executives and professionals to increase the effectiveness of your business communications such as emails, letters and more.
Course Objectives & Benefits
Do you cringe at the sight of the emails and written communications of your staff?
Are they using too much “text speak” in their writing?
Improve your business writing and:
- Stop losing customers
- Stop bleeding profits & sales
- Reduce time wasted with back-and-forth emails/communications
- Create a more professional reputation for your company
- Ensure recipients act on your communications
- Persuade clients to act favorably and quickly
- Eliminate mistakes when scheduling meetings and conferences calls across time zones
- Agenda highlights
- Who should attend
- The Cost of Writing Poorly – Why You Need to Write Well and How It’s Costing You Money
- Everything You Thought You Knew About Business Writing is Wrong
- How to Improve Your Writing with the Effective Writing Architecture(TM)
- The Two Types of Business Writing
- The Common Mistakes Made in Business Writing and How to Overcome Them
- How to Review and Revise Your Writing
- New Staff
- Sales Professionals
- Marketing Professionals
- Administrative Staff
- Any Staff Who Want to Improve Their Writing Skills
What customers say about Ethan Hathaway:
“I love this class. Everything was perfect…I’ll recommend this class for every compliance manager I know.” – Y.JK., Korea Finance Corp
“It is a rich course, loads of new information and lots of interaction.” – Omar N.
“By far one of the best and most beneficial programmes I have attended…the knowledge I have gained far exceeded my expectations and will enable me to make a valuable contribution to my company.” – Inoka J.
18 Seats Only
Only 18 seats available per session so you get more personal attention.
You also receive a Course Reference Kit to take away for future reference. (Value of $200.00)
All our trainings are built for interaction and for you to get the most out of the training for your job and situation.
Ask questions specific to your situation. It's the closest you can get to getting personalised coaching.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive an Ethan Hathaway gold-embossed certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
Ethan Hathaway is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an International Centre.