For Senior and Advanced Compliance Professionals…
Certified Master Corporate Compliance Specialist (CMCCS)™ Training Course
Some of the greatest organizational challenges of the Twenty First Century are related to corporate governance, compliance and risk management
Increasing stakeholder demands for transparency are intensified by growing public scrutiny resulting from a range of catastrophic compliance failures from around the globe.
The Certified Master Corporate Compliance Specialist (CMCCS) training builds on your previous training in compliance to take your compliance and risk management knowledge to a new level, integrating an overview of complex case studies and enhanced technological solutions with a deeper exploration in the underpinnings of compliance management and how to most effectively and appropriately develop an organization-wide culture of compliance.
More than an add-on, the CMCCS program is a masterclass in compliance and risk management.
This program is designed to alter behavior and support the development of a culture of integrity and compliance within individual participants that can then be transferred to permeate your organization.
Korea Finance Corp
Disponible en Français
Also available in French. Ce cours est également disponible en français.
Contactez-nous à l'adresse: [email protected] pour plus de détails
…after taking the CMCCS training, your life looks like this:
- Design and implement better Corporate Governance
- Improved Compliance Management
- Achieving Compliance Financing and Budgeting – the objectives of a zero cost department
- You have better regulatory intelligence – understanding the complex array of international regulations governing IT and data security
- You know how to mitigate operational and enterprise risks through Enterprise Content Management
- You have better understanding about new technologies and employee risk exposure –identifying areas and behaviors that increase corporate risk exposure
- You know how to handle Reputation Risk Management – partnering with marketing to enhance value
- Fulfill continuing compliance training requirements
- Have a better understanding of Compliance implications for emerging technologies – Cloud and VoIP applications
- Gaining better Compliance function ramifications for IT, Marketing, Human Resources and C-level
- You’re now armed with strategies for ensuring compliance with regard to emerging technologies – their selection and implementation
- You know how to optimize compliance management by determining roles and tasks within the compliance platform
- You know how to track and document updates in compliance and risk training content in response to regulatory changes and developments in the corporate environment
- You know how to create an audit trail for regulatory compliance and reporting as an integral part of a responsive compliance and risk management program
Why Ethan Hathaway?
There are LOTS of training providers in the market, so why choose Ethan Hathaway?
Ethan Hathaway has established itself as a reputable training partner for over a decade to top companies all over the world.
Our philosophy is to make YOU as valuable as can be both in your career and your employer.
Ethan Hathaway is also a British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited international Centre.
To become BAC accredited, we undergo a rigorous inspection and assessment to show our devotion and commitment to ensuring we provide YOU with a quality training result.
Not many other training providers can say they have gone through this process or commitment.
Ethan Hathaway is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an International Centre.
- Agenda highlights
- Who should enroll
Master Corporate Compliance Course Agenda Highlights
Day One: Compliance Training Platforms
- Overview of the role of compliance training as a tool for creating employee engagement
- Elements for successful compliance training programs
- Compliance training investment drivers
- Financing compliance training
- Designing engagement infrastructure
- Evaluating employee engagement
- Using technology for integrated compliance program execution
Day Two: Compliance and Marketing
- Bringing compliance and marketing together to enhance reputation management
- Tools for reputation management
- Customer concerns and risk
- Corporate social responsibility and compliance
- Brand resilience and reputation risk
- Reputation risk and the web
Day Three: Compliance and IT
- Compliance, IT and cloud applications
- Compliance considerations in selecting cloud technologies
- Big data security implications
- Current issues in compliance and technological change
- Private vs, public cloud: the make vs. buy decision
- Issues in cloud security
- Optimizing cloud performance
- Governance, risk management and compliance in the cloud
Day Four: Compliance, Governance and Security
- Compliance and information governance
- Process, roles controls and metrics in assessing digital threats
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) requirements
- Designing effective information governance plans
- Compliance strategies for inbound data
- Business record management and data currency
- Creating effective performance records
- The evolution of standards-based governance
- Data management, wealth creation and customer trust
- Digital information governance
- Compliance and mobile data security
OPTIONAL: Certification Exam – You must pass the certification exam in order to receive the additional Certified Master Corporate Compliance Specialist (CMCCS)™ designation & certificate.You will still receive a certificate of completion (Master Corporate Compliance Course) for the course whether you complete the exam or not.
***Download the course information booklet for the FULL details of what’s covered.***
Who should enroll in the Certified Master Corporate Compliance Specialist (CMCCS)™ training course?
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Company Secretaries
- Compliance Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Legal Advisers and Lawyers
- In-House Corporate Counsel
- Internal Auditors and Audit Managers
- Compliance Officers and managers
- IT Professionals with responsibility for the implementation of compliance solutions
- Data Security Managers
- Managers with responsibilities including areas with operational risk and risk management
- Upper Management
- Any professional involved in the corporate compliance area
- Either the Certified Corporate Compliance Specialist (CCCS) or equivalent
- Minimum of five years in the compliance field, emerging technology risk management, or IT Compliance solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
Here’s what past clients say about our Compliance courses:
“I love this class. Everything was perfect…I’ll recommend this class for every compliance manager I know.” – Y.JK., Korea Finance Corp
“It is a rich course, loads of new information and lots of interaction.” – Omar N.
“By far one of the best and most beneficial programmes I have attended…the knowledge I have gained far exceeded my expectations and will enable me to make a valuable contribution to my company.” – Inoka J.
“Perfect teacher for compliance and has many experience for example on this area.” – K.R., SKK Migas
What I liked most about this training: “The information it provide me with and the wide knowledge and experience of the speaker who was very professional.” – A.S., Oman Tourism Development Co.
“Great job Carlo!! He’s trying to reach into everyone potential. He went around the table to ask about everyone’s opinion about several issues. One of the best speaker!!” – A.L., SKK Migas
“Well presented…live and current/recent case studies.” – N.F., Afreximbank
“Great and meaningful course.” – A.K., SKK Migas
What I liked most about this training: “Training materials which covers all aspects and was beyond my expectation. The interaction between the speaker and all attendees.” – A.G., Qatar National Bank
What You Get with the Live Course
You get full days of expert coaching and get answers to your specific questions valued at $24,000.00
Course notes, slide decks and resources for your future reference.
(value of $200.00)
Meet Your Peers
Meet other professionals from around the world in an intimate setting so you can make REAL connections unlike that of a large-scale event (value $$495.00)
Limited to 25 Seats Only
Most courses pack in as many people as possible (how many have you seen actually tell you the exact number seats are available?), but ours is strictly limited to a maximum of 25 people – so you get high-level & personalised attention
Private Discussion Group
You’ll be invited to join our private members-only professional group on LinkedIn (value $479.64)
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive a gold-embossed Ethan Hathaway certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
If you successfully complete the Certification Exam, you also receive:
Digital CMCCS™ Badge
This digital badge designates you as a Certified Master Corporate Compliance Specialist (CMCCS)™, which you may use on business cards, resumes, LinkedIn profiles, website profiles, email signatures and more.
To continue using your badge, you must renew your membership certification each year.
In addition to the Certificate of Completion for the course in general, if you successfully pass the Certification exam, you also receive a CMCCS™ Certificate to mark your achievement.
EH Brain Trust Membership Access
As part of your successful certification, you also receive a full year's access to the EH Brain Trust Membership to help you keep up-to-date on the industry issues.
You receive free access as long as you renew your membership fee and CMCCS™ status.
Members Only Discounts
In order to keep your status as a CCCS™ in good standing, you need to regularly take Continuing Professional Development courses.
You will be eligible for members only discounts for Ethan Hathaway events and courses to help keep up with your requirements.
Total Value You Receive From This Course Is $25,174.64
Book Your Seat
Just 25 Seats...
…the live course is limited to only 25 seats and we send out an announcement of this course to our internal list of 97,439 contacts in our database (this doesn’t even include new contacts we add to our list through external advertising & promotions too).
Registration Closes On...
...the doors close on enrollments on... (see the course info booklet for the registration deadline for the session you're interested in) or if all twenty-five seats are gone, whichever comes first.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions - Click Here
Q: How many attempts do I get for the exam?
A: Your fee includes 2 attempts at the exam. The highest score will be your final result.
Q: Is there a time limit for the exam?
A: Yes, the exam must be completed within 90 minutes of starting the exam.
Q: What is the required grade to pass the exam?
A: You must achieve a grade score of 80% or higher to become certified.
Q: How difficult is the exam?
A: The exam is in multiple-choice format and is meant to verify you have learned and understood the objectives of the course.
We have made the exam challenging in order to ensure a high degree of standard for certification.
Q: Do I have to take the exam?
A: No, the Certification exam is optional and you may take the course without taking the certification exam.
Please note, by not taking the certification exam, you are not eligible for a badge, membership, nor the relevant designation.
Q: What are the system requirements?
- A PC or a MAC computer (Compatible with an Windows or Mac O/S computer)
- Works on iPad and iPhone
- Web Browser Software such as the latest Firefox or Internet Explorer or Safari or Chrome
- Intenet connection (It is highly recommended that you have a high-speed Internet connection such as broadband/DSL)
- Computer Speakers or headphones (for courses that include audio and video)
Q: How do I take the exam?
A: The certification exam is delivered online.
Q: Am I guaranteed employment if I become Certified?
A: No. There is no certification, qualification or training course that can guarantee employment.
While we hope this certification can help you get a leg up on competition, it is no guarantee of future employment.
Q: Am I guaranteed to pass the exam?
A: No. There is no guarantee you will pass the exam.
The certification exam is an unbiased exam meant to objectively evaluate a potential delegate's learning.
Q: Can I get a refund for the online course?
A: No, we do not issue refunds on online courses nor the certification exams.
If we find you have a valid reason to ask for credit, we are happy to offer you credit towards future products/services at our discretion.
Q: Are scholarships available?
A: Currently we do not offer any scholarships.
Under certain circumstances, we may offer a payment plan for eligible individuals.
Q: Is this Certification internationally recognized?
A: Recognition is a subjective-thing. However, Ethan Hathaway is a globally recognized training provider to multinational companies and government agencies.
We also work with industry experts and professionals on our Board of Advisors to ensure the courses are relevant for the current market.
And finally, we are a British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited international training centre.