How to Protect Your Business Interests Through Air-Tight Contracts and How to Keep Your Contracts Simple and Enforceable Without a Law Degree
International Contract Law Masterclass for Non-Lawyers Training Course
This International Contract Law training course teaches non-Lawyers how to create and manage business contracts.
How you benefit from this outstanding workshop:
- Add extra layer of robustness to your contract management and watch your business performance improve
- Learn how to keep your contracts simple – and enforceable
- Execute your future commercial contracts with your newly acquired confidence – you’ll clearly understand the force of your contractual obligations and the real meanings/ implications of the contract ‘terminology’
- Protect your interests if things go wrong in the future
- Facilitate effective contract negotiation and drafting to avoid disputes
Capital Market Authority
- Agenda highlights
- Who should attend
International Contract Laws Masterclass for Non-Lawyers Course Agenda Highlights
- The essential ingredient – contract formation and potential issues
- Tender process – the essential guide
- Form requirement – what kinds of contacts are there?
- The statutory impact on contracts
- Estoppel – when and how to use it?
- Excuses for non performance of contracts
- Breach and Remedies
- Process and timing of Risk Management (within the contract)
- Assess damages and damage control
- Minimise, prevent and resolve disputes
- Financial and commercial contracts
- Corporate contracts
This course is highly relevant to business owners and managers who need a thorough understanding of the law and who want to master the use of a contract to benefit the business.
What customers say about Ethan Hathaway courses:
“Very informative training course.” –A.Y., Capital Market Authority, Saudi Arabia
“Good case studies chosen…course well organised.” – AKS, AVP-Risk Management, BSI Bank, Singapore
“Excellent, Interactice!” – Q.P.H., Rabobank, Singapore
“It is a comprehensive training on fraud.” – S.T., Bank Mandiri, Indonesia
“Very professional & fun…The speaker is very friendly & fun so the training feel so easy to understand.”– A.S., Bank Indonesia, Indonesia
18 Seats Only
Only 18 seats available per session so you get more personal attention.
You also receive a Course Reference Kit to take away for future reference. (Value of $200.00)
All our trainings are built for interaction and for you to get the most out of the training for your job and situation.
Ask questions specific to your situation. It's the closest you can get to getting personalised coaching.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive an Ethan Hathaway gold-embossed certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
Ethan Hathaway is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an International Centre.