Essentials of Islamic Finance & Banking
Islamic Finance & Banking Training Course
This training course gives you a comprehensive introduction to Islamic Finance.
A comprehensive introduction to Islamic Finance for finance professionals already working or looking to enter the industry.
- Agenda highlights
- Who should attend
The Essentials of Islamic Finance
- Introduction & Fundamentals
- Contractual arrangements in Islamic Finance
- Products and procedures
- Murabaha & Musawamah (Sales)
- Forward sales: Salam and Istisn’a
- Ijarah (leasing, asset backed financing)
- Participatory Modes: Shirkah and its variants
- Accessory contracts
- Application of the system: Financing principles and practice
- Appraisal of conceptual criticism of Islamic Banking & Finance
Islamic Financial Products and Development
- Principles of Islamic investment
- Structuring Islamic finance products
- Impact of the shari’ah process & product development
- Sukuk & the capital market
- Islamic financing structures
Islamic Banking & Asset management
- Islamic banking operations
- Regulation, supervision and corporate governance
- Islamic alternative investments
- Shari’ah compliant private banking & wealth management
- Islamic asset management
Any financial professional looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of Islamic Finance.
What customers say about Ethan Hathaway courses:
“Very good course & well organized & presented. What I liked most about this course were the examples presented with Steve’s practical experience.” – D.R., Manager, NDB Bank, Sri Lanka
“Was a very interactive and useful course which covered the basics thoroughly…The limited number of participants enabled a more personalised and easy way of learning and enhanced the overall intake by participants.” – K.A., Relationship Manager, NDB Bank, Sri Lanka
“Very satisfied.” – S.M., Relationship Manager, NDB Bank, Sri Lanka
“Steve speaks /teaches very clearly, so it is easier for me to understand.” – H.W., Senior Manager, Regional Risk Management, Bank Mandiri, Indonesia
18 Seats Only
Only 18 seats available per session so you get more personal attention.
You also receive a Course Reference Kit to take away for future reference. (Value of $200.00)
All our trainings are built for interaction and for you to get the most out of the training for your job and situation.
Ask questions specific to your situation. It's the closest you can get to getting personalised coaching.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive an Ethan Hathaway gold-embossed certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
Ethan Hathaway is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an International Centre.