Performance Measurement and Risk Analysis for Asset Management and Hedge Funds Training Course
This training course gives you a comprehensive understanding of performance measurement and risk analysis for asset managers and hedge fund managers.
What will you get out of this course?
This course gives you a comprehensive understanding of performance measurement and risk analysis for asset managers and hedge fund managers.
Through this course, you gain practical skills needed to establish an effective performance measurement and risk analysis framework.
I have positive general impression all round from day one to the end.It (the course) exposed me to many unknown facts about best practice globally. Fullfilled and satisfied with all the modules.
Central Securities Clearing System
- Agenda highlights
- Who should attend
- Overview of Asset Managers and Hedge Funds
- Review of mathematics, probability & statistics for performance measurement and risk analysis
- Measuring Performance
- Hedge funds investment risk and leverage
- Peer groups and Benchmarks
- Performance Attribution
- Absolute Risk, Marginal Risk and Benchmark Risk Measures
- Latest advances in risk measures for Hedge Funds
- Overview of Factor Models of Risk and Return
- Risk adjusted Performance Measurement
- Derivatives, Short Positions, Leverage and Performance Measurement
- Return and Risk reporting: Presentation and Transparency for Asset Managers and Hedge Funds
- Developing an investment manager scoring model
- Investment management professionals
- Hedge fund professionals
- Wealth management professionals
- Asset management professionals
- Fund managers
You should have a basic knowledge of financial markets and instruments.
What past clients say about Ethan Hathaway
“I have positive general impression all round from day one to the end.It (the course) exposed me to many unknown facts about best practice globally. Fullfilled and satisfied with all the modules.” – I.C., Head of HR, Central Securities Clearing System
“The Programme is excellent and I will advice any HRP to attend it.”
– A.S., HR Manager, Oman Investment Fund
25 Seats Only
Only 25 seats available per session so you get more personal attention.
You also receive a Course Reference Kit to take away for future reference. (Value of $200.00)
All our trainings are built for interaction and for you to get the most out of the training for your job and situation.
Ask questions specific to your situation. It's the closest you can get to getting personalised coaching.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive an Ethan Hathaway gold-embossed certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
Ethan Hathaway is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an International Centre.