Everything You Need to Know About Petroleum Engineering Even If You're Not an Engineer
Petroleum Engineering for Non-Engineers Training Course
This Petroleum Engineering for Non-Engineers training course provides you with an overview of the Petroleum Engineering theories and principles.
This course provides you with an overview of the Petroleum Engineering theories and principles. In addition it presents an overview/fundamental understanding of the wide range of oilfield production handling and treatment equipment.
With this view and tools and knowledge on the properties and flow of the fluids provided in this course, you will be able to understand the behavior of the fluids from the reservoir up to end users.
The training gives strong emphasis of the calculation of reserves, fluids properties from reservoir through gathering network.
How You Benefit From This Course:
- You gain an improved knowledge about various aspects of the petroleum engineering.
- These include production of gas and oil, and surface processing units and operations such as artificial Lift and pressure maintenance operations.
- Issues related to mid-stream and down-stream will be discussed as well, including recent developments.
- Understand petroleum engineering fundamentals
- Gain an overall knowledge of various hydrcarbon production processes from the time a reservoir is discovered to end users
- Understand the role of the petroleum/reservoir engineer in optemizing recovery
- Gain sufficient knowledge of various surface and sub-surface equipments and processing facilities used in a typical oil & gas field.
- Gain sufficient knowledge about health, safety and enviromnmental issues.
- Understand the role of petroleum economiucs in evaluating field development projects
- Much, much more
- Agenda highlights
- Who should attend
Petroleum Engineering for Non-Engineers Course Highlights
- Energy Types
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Upstream Operations
- Rock & Fluid Properties
- Oil & Gas Production
- Water & Gas Injection Technology
- Recovery Mechanisms
- Reservoir Simulations
- Oil & Gas Field SurfaceFacilities
- Downstream Operations
- Oil & Gas Measurement and Control
- Pipieline Operation & Pigging
- Valve Types
- Refinery Operations & Products
- Operations Troubleshooting
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Much, much more
The course is designed for:
- Non-petroleum engineers
- Oil & Gas production field personnel
- Operations and maintenance supervisors
- Support engineers and engineering trainees.
This course would also benefit safety and other support staff who have an interest in obtaining a general understanding of petroleum engineering.
What customers say about our training:
“Informative, comprehensive and comprehensible” – P.F., Chief Risk Officer, ICBC Asia, Hong Kong
“I never imagined the great impact of the operational risk on the business as a whole before attending this course…I got a lot of ideas to implement in my department / bank.” – J.G., Head of Internal Audit, Banco Nacional Ultramarino, Macau
“Well focused and relevant with good practical examples to bring out the concepts clearly. Gave a good understanding and grasp of the subject.” – S.R., President Director, Bank SBI, Indonesia
“A good comprehensive theoretical coverage with practical questions to ponder.” – W.S., TMB Bank, Thailand
“Combination of raw Basel material vs. detailed business implementation examples it gives the option of both understanding a topic and evaluating your own business implementation.
Course has met expectations in full. Cannot identify any unpleasant fact. Course is well organised, well presented and well facilitated.” – R.B., TMB Bank, Thailand
Before attending the course: “..not too much expectations, should be bit boring”…After attending:“…80% changed, lively course…what I liked most is the good scope of op risk area & well explained & illustrated of Basel II” – C.C., Enterprise Risk Manager, Coutts Bank Von Ernst, Hong Kong
18 Seats Only
Only 18 seats available per session so you get more personal attention.
You also receive a Course Reference Kit to take away for future reference. (Value of $200.00)
All our trainings are built for interaction and for you to get the most out of the training for your job and situation.
Ask questions specific to your situation. It's the closest you can get to getting personalised coaching.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive an Ethan Hathaway gold-embossed certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
Ethan Hathaway is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an International Centre.