Public Private Partnership (PPP) Project Finance Training Course
This training course gives you a comprehensive overview of how to manage and perform Project Finance Public Private Partnership deals and transactions.
Public Private Partnership (PPP) Project Finance Overview
Discover the Latest Best Practices in PPP Deals…
…despite current market conditions, the need for roads and bridges, sewage and waste management, power, and other infrastructural demands are still booming.
Project stakeholders are desperately looking for tried and tested best practices as well innovative ways to make these projects happen.
Demand for transportation resources such as airports, and ports are undergoing rapid and needed expansion.
Public Private Partnership (PPP) deals are lucrative and important ways forward to structure deals, particularly in this era of global fiscal constraints.
Ethan Hathaway’s PPP Project Finance training walks you through the PPP deal process in detail:
- We give you the required understanding of how to do a road map for getting your project off the ground and successfully complete a PPP deal.
- Whether you are a finance executive, lawyer, or government official – you will understand the key risks and documents needed to make the project a successful one.
- You’ll gain an understanding of the multiple layers of transactions, so you’ll understand the core commercial risks and return relationships.
- Gain leading edge best practices and how they can be applied.
- You’ll discover how to craft razor sharp contracts that help prevent problems for the parties involved well into the future.
Very good course & well organized & presented. What I liked most about this course were the examples presented with Steve's practical experience.
Manager, NDB Bank
- Agenda highlights
- Who should attend
Public Private Partnerships (PPP) Project Finance Course Agenda Highlights
- Project Finance Fundamentals
- Value and the Core project model
- Sound project Governance-A Risk matrix, and Benchmark based Checklist approach to Create value
- Issues in loan agreements
- In Detail -Case study-and review of actual documentation-How to negotiate these documents
- Construction contracts: Review and Analysis
- Review of Construction contracts in detail
- Concession contracts: Review and Analysis
- Negotiation of real project concession contract case study
- PPP contracts
- Power projects-and mining
- Case studies-review of infrastructure projects in greater detail
- Workshop- Course leader works with delegates to sum up current key issues and discuss challenges potentially affecting them in thier projects
- Project Finance Professionals
- Corporate & Commercial Bankers
- Credit Professionals
- Loan Professionals
- Corporate Finance Professionals
- Senior managers
- Corporate Treasury & Finance Professionals
What customers say about Ethan Hathaway courses:
“Very good course & well organized & presented. What I liked most about this course were the examples presented with Steve’s practical experience.” – D.R., Manager, NDB Bank, Sri Lanka
“Was a very interactive and useful course which covered the basics thoroughly…The limited number of participants enabled a more personalised and easy way of learning and enhanced the overall intake by participants.” – K.A., Relationship Manager, NDB Bank, Sri Lanka
“Very satisfied.” – S.M., Relationship Manager, NDB Bank, Sri Lanka
“Steve speaks /teaches very clearly, so it is easier for me to understand.” – H.W., Senior Manager, Regional Risk Management, Bank Mandiri, Indonesia
18 Seats Only
Only 18 seats available per session so you get more personal attention.
You also receive a Course Reference Kit to take away for future reference. (Value of $200.00)
All our trainings are built for interaction and for you to get the most out of the training for your job and situation.
Ask questions specific to your situation. It's the closest you can get to getting personalised coaching.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive an Ethan Hathaway gold-embossed certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
Book Your Seat
Book Your Seat
24-26 July 2017
25-27 October 2017
Marina Mandarin Hotel
* Venue, dates, course fees, promotions, course content, course instructor are all subject to change
Ethan Hathaway is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an International Centre.