Service Level Agreements (SLAs) Masterclass Training Course
This training course teaches you how to leverage service level agreements (sla’s) to drive performance in your business.
Get the Course Sample Kit
Have a question? Email us at: [email protected] or visit the help center.
Ready to Enrol?
Most Recent Enrolments/Customers:
- Henry from Orlando, FL, USA
- Ashwaq from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Sylvia from Austin, TX, USA
- Mohammed from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Someone from SIAM Cement Group
- Varena from Jacksonville, FL, USA
Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) Course Benefits
- Aligning your SLAs with the objectives of the business
- Defining the roles of the various management
- Encompassing KPI’s into your SLA documents
- Determining whether the deliverables of the SLA can be linked to your KPI’S
- Measuring SLA performance
- Dealing effectively with non-performance
- Highlighting the basis to reward good performance with service credits
- Managing changing requirements for streamlined management
- Benchmarking services and establishing world class standards
- Pinpointing the basis for price increase/decrease
- Strengthening the management of the transition of services when terminating an SLA
SLA Masterclass Training Course Agenda Highlights
In-Person Training Highlights (*note: there are slight differences between the in-person and self-study online course content, please read the differences carefully below):
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for Internal Business Services
- Outlining the Level of Services Using Tools such as: Service Forecasting and Scenario Testing
- Service Level Agreements to shared services SLAs– Supporting Mission & Strategy Achievement
- Service Level Agreement Projects
- How to Perfect your SLA Using Enhanced SLA Modelling
- Key Measurements and Activity Based Service Level Agreements
- Finance & Accounting
- Facilities / Premises Management
- Service Desks, Call Centres and Contact Centres
- Legal Services Case Studies
***For in-person/live virtual training session, we can cover your own internal service, where the trainer will try to provide relevant performance metrics.
- How to Develop & Structure Your SLA
- Costing services
- Case Study Exercise
- How SLA Best Practices May Differ in Various Geographies
Online Self-Study Course Highlights:
***Please note the principles & concepts may be applied to various different SLA environments.
- Defining service-level agreements (SLA’s)
- 5 Benefits of SLA’s
- What SLA’s should and shouldn’t be
- The SLA Framework
- Different SLA’s for Different Situations
- How to Create an SLA: We share the 8 steps to creating your own SLA’s
- Exclusions and Checklists for your SLA’s
- Automated SLA’s
- A Look at the Supplier Perspective in an SLA
- SLA Metrics: How to Measure SLA Performance
- Common Mistakes in Developing & Implementing SLA’s
- SLA KPI’s: Including what’s the difference between SLA Metrics and KPI’s
- How to Use Balanced Scorecards
- SLA example: Cloud computing case study
- Bonus SLA resources
Who Will Benefit
Who should attend this SLA Masterclass training course?
- Vendor / Project Managers
- Technical Support / Customer Support Managers
- BPO Managers
- Banks’ Managers
- Outsourcing Managers
- CIOs / IT Managers
- Service Delivery / Shared Service / Common Services / Customer Service Managers
- Service Purchasing / Procurement Managers
- Managers in Finance, Procurement, Facilities & Premises, Legal Services, Human Resources, Logistics and other support services
- Business Development Managers
SLA Course Reviews
Ethan Hathaway Reviews
What You Receive
All ONLINE courses include:
Online courses include on-demand video and/or text-based lessons with 12 months access (option to renew).
Go at your own pace.
Courses include digital resources, such as course slide decks, additional reading, exercises & more
Access the course(s) anywhere with an Internet-enabled device. (*Our own mobile app is in the works)
Upon successful course completion, you receive a digital certificate of completion to download & print.
Our training courses are designed to be practical, not just theoretical or academic.
Designed for Busy Professionals
Courses are designed for the busy working professional.
Sneak Peak Inside the Online Learning Portal
Have a look inside the online learning portal to get an idea of what it’s like.
Online Cohort-Based Sessions (*subject to availability) also include:
Instructor Q&A’s via Zoom, text-based answers and/or recorded audios.
Q&A’s are at pre-scheduled times and recorded (where applicable).
Learn with a group of like-minded peers from all over the world in a small group setting.
Why Ethan Hathaway
There are LOTS of training providers in the market, so why choose Ethan Hathaway?
Ethan Hathaway has established itself as a reputable training partner for over 16+ years to top companies all over the world.
Our philosophy is to make YOU as valuable as can be both in your career and your employer.
Online delivery is available as below.
For Individual learning at your own pace.
In-House Customized / Bespoke
Either schedule a private in-house (virtual/online) delivery and/or customize the content to your specific needs.