Service Level Agreements (SLAs) Masterclass Training Course
Course At a Glance:
SELF-STUDY ONLINE COURSE FEATURES
HYBRID & IN-PERSON FEATURES
Most Recent Enrolments/Customers:
Ashwaq from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
This training course teaches you how to leverage service level agreements (sla’s) to drive performance in your business.
Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) Course Benefits
- Aligning your SLAs with the objectives of the business
- Defining the roles of the various management
- Encompassing KPI’s into your SLA documents
- Determining whether the deliverables of the SLA can be linked to your KPI’S
- Measuring SLA performance
- Dealing effectively with non-performance
- Highlighting the basis to reward good performance with service credits
- Managing changing requirements for streamlined management
- Benchmarking services and establishing world class standards
- Pinpointing the basis for price increase/decrease
- Strengthening the management of the transition of services when terminating an SLA
Dealer, Bank BJB, Indonesia
- Agenda highlights
- Who should attend
SLA Masterclass Training Course Agenda Highlights
In-Person Training Highlights (*note: there are slight differences between the in-person and online course content):
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for Internal Business Services
- Outlining the Level of Services Using Tools such as: Service Forecasting and Scenario Testing
- Service Level Agreements to shared services SLAs– Supporting Mission & Strategy Achievement
- Service Level Agreement Projects
- How to Perfect your SLA Using Enhanced SLA Modelling
- Key Measurements and Activity Based Service Level Agreements
- Finance & Accounting
- Facilities / Premises Management
- Service Desks, Call Centres and Contact Centres
- Legal Services Case Studies
***For in-person training session, we can cover your own internal service, where the trainer will try to provide relevant performance metrics.
- How to Develop & Structure Your SLA
- Costing services
- Case Study Exercise
- How SLA Best Practices May Differ in Various Geographies
Online Self-Study Course Highlights:
- Defining service-level agreements (SLA's)
- 5 Benefits of SLA's
- What SLA's should and shouldn't be
- The SLA Framework
- Different SLA's for Different Situations
- How to Create an SLA: We share the 8 steps to creating your own SLA's
- Exclusions and Checklists for your SLA's
- Automated SLA's
- A Look at the Supplier Perspective in an SLA
- SLA Metrics: How to Measure SLA Performance
- Common Mistakes in Developing & Implementing SLA's
- SLA KPI's: Including what's the difference between SLA Metrics and KPI's
- How to Use Balanced Scorecards
- SLA example: Cloud computing case study
- Bonus SLA resources
Who should attend this SLA Masterclass training course?
- Vendor / Project Managers
- Technical Support / Customer Support Managers
- BPO Managers
- Banks’ Managers
- Outsourcing Managers
- CIOs / IT Managers
- Service Delivery / Shared Service / Common Services / Customer Service Managers
- Service Purchasing / Procurement Managers
- Managers in Finance, Procurement, Facilities & Premises, Legal Services, Human Resources, Logistics and other support services
- Business Development Managers
What customers say about Ethan Hathaway courses:
“Great…Ethan Hathaway’s presentations and the materials are excellent and it is the best seminar I have attended.” – W.N., Dealer, Bank BJB, Indonesia
“Speaker conducted the course at a comfortable pace. He was able to share anecdotes from his professional experience, related to the course subjects.” – L.K.W., Treasury Sales, CIMB, Singapore
“What I liked most about this training course was: the real & updated issues discussion” – S.P., Manager, ABN Amro Bank, Thailand
“The 3 biggest benefits of attending this training course were: understand the fundamentals of derivatives product, learn how to pricing all these derivatives and learn how hedge and/or construct the product” – Y.P., Senior Treasury MIS Manager, Kasikornbank, Thailand
18 Seats Only
Only 18 seats available per session so you get more personal attention.
You also receive a Course Reference Kit to take away for future reference. (Value of $200.00)
All our trainings are built for interaction and for you to get the most out of the training for your job and situation.
Ask questions specific to your situation. It's the closest you can get to getting personalised coaching.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive an Ethan Hathaway gold-embossed certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
Online / Distance Learning Course Available
This course is also available via online distance learning. ALL Delegates get the following:
On-demand video lessons (approximately over 100 minutes+ of course lessons) so you may watch at your own convenience.
Downloadable PDF notes & slide decks and resources for your future reference.
Unlimited Lifetime Access
NEW: You have unlimited access to the core course lessons
Access the course with any Internet-enabled device. No software or special requirements needed.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive a digital & printable Ethan Hathaway certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
For Corporate Plans (multi-user access), please contact us at: [email protected]
Online Self-Study Course
For individual use & learning only
Ethan Hathaway is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an International Centre.