Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Training Course
Discover How to Design and Implement an Effective Enterprise Risk Management System
NEW: Certified Enterprise Risk Management Specialist (CERMS)™ Option Available
World’s Premier Enterprise Risk Training Provider
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) training course is a practical hands-on training designed for managers, professionals, consultants, internal and external auditors that deal with the complexities of enterprise wide risk management function on a daily basis.
Share This Page
Ready to Enrol?
Regular fee: USD499
You save 40% ($202.00)
MOST RECENT ENROLMENTS
- James from Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Salim from Oman
- Debra from Washington, DC, USA
Enterprise Risk Management Course Objectives
Here is how you benefit from this course:
- How to apply the COSO-ERM framework so you can implement an effective ERM system
- Benchmark your ERM practices against the COSO-ERM framework so you can measure your present practices stand-up to industry standards
- Comply with the requirements for corporate governance (such as the various international standards like the Cadbury Report)
- Get the big picture of ERM Framework
- Learn how to align risk appetite and strategy
- Enhance risk response decisions
- Reduce operational surprises and losses
- Identify and manage multiple and cross-organizational risks
- Provide integrated responses to multiple risks
- Gain more confidence in doing ERM in your company/job
- Improve the deployment of capital
- Discover how to design and implement an appropriate Enterprise Risk Management system i.e. policies, procedures, practices, and accountability required to establish the right levels of Risk Management in compliance with current standards and other requirements for your organization
Enterprise Risk Management Course Highlights
- What is Risk About?
- International standards for ERM
- ERM in Practical Terms
- Case Study – Allied Irish Bank
- The ERM Funnel
- The COSO ERM framework is examined in detail
- ERM & Corporate Governance
- Auditors in ERM
- Business Processes and ERM
- Practical Implementation of ERM
- ERM and its related risk management processes
- A Value-Driven Approach to ERM
- Implementation Challenges
- Case Study – Enterprise Risk Management at STATOIL
- ERM in the Banking Industry
- The Black Swan – The challenges of outlier events for contingency planners
- Case Study – Siemens
NEW: Optional CERMS™ certification exam (via online). Those who successfully complete & pass the certification exam are eligible for the CERMS™ designation.
Certification exam is administered on the last day of the live training. Alternatively, you may choose to take it online after completing the course.
Who Should Attend
This practical hands-on training course is designed for:
- Internal and external auditors
- Professionals that deal with the complexities of organizational risk management function on a daily basis.
Level:Note, this course is at a Foundation-level. Those who are senior risk managers, Chief Risk Officers should consider our Certified Master Enterprise Risk Management Specialist (CMERMS) or the Risk Management Roundtable (coming soon)
Here’s what past alumni say about this Enterprise Risk Management course:
“Very authoritative & knowledgable. His expertise helped me enhance my knowledge on ERM.” – D.R., Tata Steel
“Easy to understand w/ concrete examples.” – T.B., Sarana Multi Infrastructure
“Richard deliver and gave a very clear explanation. Bring ERM concept ‘down to earth’.” – R.E., Sarana Multi Infrastructure
“Well organized course and nice case studies.” – C.K., Risk Management Specialist, Donggi Senoro, Indonesia
“Great speaker. Very Knowledgeable.” – R.S., Bank Muscat
“Very good and Knowledgeable Instructor.” – A.J., Kuwait Aviation Fuelling Company
“Very accurate & concise. The presenter was very personable…Very well organised & conducted.” – H.M., Head of Internal Audit, Engro Foods, Pakistan
“Richard has capability or even a gift^^to explain realy clear and pointed every important / key roles of ERM. Makes it easy to understand.” – H.S., Bank Mandiri
“Richard presents himself as a very knowledgeable and resourceful speaker. Material was given in a very clear and concise.” – P.A., Bank Mandiri“Very effective delivery in respect of content & participatory nature.” – U.D., Union Assurance
“After attending this course: I have a clear idea of what I need to do; More importantly, the ERM as a tool is clearly more important to the success of an enterprise than I though before attending the course!” – O.G., Union Assurance
“Informative, give more insight & presented nicely.” – A.A., PT. SMI
“Very informative course, delivery was very good.” – J.R., Tatweer Petroleum
“The speaker is very good at explaining the ERM concept & the test case.” – M.E., PT. Sarana Multi-Infrastructure
“Richard is one of the best speakers I ever had in short course. Full of fun & energy.” – S.L.
Reviews for the Self-Study Online Version:
“Although this was my first experience studying online, it showed me that technology plays an important role in the transfer of knowledge.
Secondly, this online presentation by Ethan Hathaway goes the extra mile of presenting Case studies which helped greatly in understanding the basic application and benefits of implementing Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) across an entity.
These studies allowed me as a participant to gain a clear vision to identify the advantages of a of implementing a well structured Enterprise Risk Management(ERM) process and point out deficiencies in a poorly structured risk management process. Furthermore, the pace of the presentation was excellent.” – W.J., Assistant Head, Management Information System
What You Receive
All ONLINE courses include:
Sneak Peak Inside the Online Learning Portal
Have a look inside the online learning portal to get an idea of what it’s like.
Online Cohort-Based Sessions (*subject to availability) also include:
If you successfully complete the Certification Exam, you also receive:
Why Ethan Hathaway
There are LOTS of training providers in the market, so why choose Ethan Hathaway?
Ethan Hathaway has established itself as a reputable training partner for over 16+ years to top companies all over the world.
Our philosophy is to make YOU as valuable as can be both in your career and your employer.
For a Limited Time:
For Individual learning at your own pace.
Online/Virtual with Instructor Q&A
Includes live (& recorded) online lectures + Instructor Q&A
In-House Customized / Bespoke
Either schedule a private in-house delivery and/or customize the content to your specific needs.