Join Companies Such As:
Ethan Hathaway’s business & financial information products and training courses help you keep up with the latest regulations, compliance issues, financial management, risk management, and more.
We offer information and training courses specialising in industries & specialties such as:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Data Science & Applied Data Analytics
- Sales and Marketing (including Digital Marketing)
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Electricity
- Transport & Logistics
- Leadership & Management
- Much, much more
Featured Training Courses
Commodities Trading: Hedging Risks in Volatile Markets (HOT)
This is one of our most anticipated courses, we’re currently producing the online course version.
This is designed for enterprises who want to manage & hedge your raw materials risks (such as food, energy, raw materials commodities).
This course is offered in various formats, self-study, Instructor Q&A or Private Instructor Q&A Zoom sessions.
Enterprise Risk Management / Certified Enterprise Risk Management Specialist (CERMS)™
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) training course is a practical hands-on training designed for managers, professionals, consultants, internal and external auditors that deal with the complexities of enterprise wide risk management function on a daily basis.
Recent Posts from The Essential Edge
- Reading Time: 1 minuteWork from home (WFH). Remote work. Hybrid work. These terms have been ingrained in our vocabulary for the last three years and it has become the new normal. Managing a team that is remote or semi-remote has its challenges. So, here’s four rules for managing in the new hybrid work world.
- Reading Time: 1 minuteI’m a firm believer in the saying: “…All leaders are readers.” Harry S. Truman One skill I’ve been working on is to read faster, but not just devouring a book, but to also digest the essence of the book. Here’s some tips on how to read smarter and deeper.
- Reading Time: 1 minute“Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise“. – Benjamin Franklin This is one of Ben Franklin’s most notable quotes. Franklin’s numerous achievements positions him as one of the most studied people in history on how to be more productive and successful. (including me!) Sahil Bloom, […]
*All photos taken pre-COVID