Join Companies Such As:
Ethan Hathaway’s business & financial information products and training courses help you keep up with the latest regulations, compliance issues, financial management, risk management, and more.
We offer information and training courses specialising in industries & specialties such as:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Data Science & Applied Data Analytics
- Sales and Marketing (including Digital Marketing)
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Electricity
- Transport & Logistics
- Leadership & Management
- Much, much more
Featured Training Courses
Commodities Trading: Hedging Risks in Volatile Markets (HOT)
This is one of our most anticipated courses, we’re currently producing the online course version.
This is designed for enterprises who want to manage & hedge your raw materials risks (such as food, energy, raw materials commodities).
This course is offered in various formats, self-study, Instructor Q&A or Private Instructor Q&A Zoom sessions.
Enterprise Risk Management / Certified Enterprise Risk Management Specialist (CERMS)™
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) training course is a practical hands-on training designed for managers, professionals, consultants, internal and external auditors that deal with the complexities of enterprise wide risk management function on a daily basis.
Recent Posts from The Essential Edge
- Reading Time: 1 minuteNot everyone is a born leader and that’s ok. For those of us who aren’t born with natural leadership abilities, here’s six examples of how you can be more of a conscious leader.
- Reading Time: 1 minuteI’ve run a hybrid and remote-only business for nearly fifteen years now, but I know since the pandemic, managers and companies new to hybrid or remote work are having a tough time figuring out how to manage your remote workers. Here’s fives tips to help you with your work-from-home staff.
- Reading Time: 1 minuteThe traditionalists have always had a “work hard, play hard” mentality. We’re now seeing that this mentality is not the most ideal way of working and approaching a work/life balance. If you’re an executive feeling burnt out, here’s some advice from a famous workaholic on how she’s combatting burnout.
*All photos taken pre-COVID