Join Companies Such As:
Ethan Hathaway’s business & financial information products and training courses help you keep up with the latest regulations, compliance issues, financial management, risk management, and more.
We offer information and training courses specialising in industries & specialties such as:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Data Science & Applied Data Analytics
- Sales and Marketing (including Digital Marketing)
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Electricity
- Transport & Logistics
- Leadership & Management
- Much, much more
Featured Training Courses
Commodities Trading: Hedging Risks in Volatile Markets (HOT)
This is one of our most anticipated courses, we’re currently producing the online course version.
This is designed for enterprises who want to manage & hedge your raw materials risks (such as food, energy, raw materials commodities).
This course is offered in various formats, self-study, Instructor Q&A or Private Instructor Q&A Zoom sessions.
Enterprise Risk Management / Certified Enterprise Risk Management Specialist (CERMS)™
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) training course is a practical hands-on training designed for managers, professionals, consultants, internal and external auditors that deal with the complexities of enterprise wide risk management function on a daily basis.
Recent Posts from The Essential Edge
- Reading Time: 1 minuteIf you’re asking yourself this question, then your employees and team members are lucky you’re even asking yourself this question. But, it’s not a one-size-fits all answer. Gary Vaynerchuk gives a thoughtful and spot-on answer to the question: How do you show your employees you care.
- Reading Time: 1 minuteBeing a good boss doesn’t mean you have to be “best buddies” with your staff. It also doesn’t mean ruling with an iron fist, trying to instill fear into everyone. => Here’s a surprising secret to being a good boss.
- Reading Time: 1 minuteI’m a big fan of limiting the use of meetings. But even I’ll admit there may be in specific situations a need for some meetings (I very reluctantly say this). So, which types of meetings should you throw away and which ones should you focus on? Here’s some help.
*All photos taken pre-COVID