Corporate Compliance Officers & Professionals International Training Qualification…
Certified Corporate Compliance Specialist (CCCS)™ Training Course
World’s Premier International Compliance Training Provider
When you finish this training, you’ll have a proven blueprint for…
…How to Ensure Your Company Isn’t the Next Big Scandal in the News
Ready to Enrol?
Most Recent Enrolees:
- Gerard from OK, USA
- Catherine from Fredericksburg, VA, USA
- Brandon from Hampton, VA, USA
- Mohd from Doha, Qatar
Share This Page
Failure to Comply DESTROYS The Value Of Your Company
Companies such as Enron, WorldCom, Xerox, Siemens are just a few who were top companies but came crashing down due to ethical issues and poor compliance.
These companies are now in the history books as an example of what NOT to do and for others to learn from.
Would you want to be responsible or linked to failures of this magnitude?
Everyone Knows Compliance Is a Requirement These Days, But…
…how do you actually go about “being compliant”?
The pressure is on for Senior Management Executives and internal Compliance professionals to establish good compliance throughout the organization.
How do you even keep up with the new regulations popping up when it’s already hard enough to keep up with what’s already out there?
So, in order to avoid having your company collapse, there is first a need to establish good Corporate Governance.
Second, there is a need to establish a culture of compliance within your company from the top to the bottom.
And in order to establish these two elements:
- Good corporate governance and…
- A culture of corporate compliance…
…You just need to have a blueprint you may follow to build an effective compliance programme…
…and that’s exactly what you get with the Certified Corporate Compliance Specialist (CCCS)™ training.
…after taking the CCCS training, your life looks like this:
- You have a clear blueprint for establishing your own compliance programme (no need to fumble around in the dark)
- You immediately feel the stress and pressure just melt away because you now have clarity on what you have to do and how to do it (and you’ll even have your own support network)
- You now have a clear definition of what Compliance means in your organization and how to address your organization’s compliance needs
- You have a better understanding of what drives your organization’s compliance exposures domestically and internationally
- You know what the implications are regarding regional legislation (such as Sarbanes Oxley in the USA) for corporate accountability and ethical behavior so you don’t fall victim to bad corporate behaviour.
- You now have the tools and know-how to design and implement an entire Compliance programme within your organization (or for ANY company for that matter)
Why Should You Get Certified?
If you’re an individual…
…this certification gives you a leg up on the competition.
The demand for competent Compliance professionals is trending upwards – whether for permanent roles or contract roles.
With you certificate AND badge to prove your Corporate Compliance expertise from a source that is trusted by global businesses – you are set on a guaranteed path to being in-demand.
More importantly, it will make you a better Compliance Professional.
So, if you want to:
- Move up the ladder in your career (or start/change careers)
- Have something tangible to show your dedication in your own self-development
- Add new skills to your toolset to leave your competition behind and step up the ladder in pay grade…
…this course and certification is for you.
If you’re a Chief Compliance Officer, Managing Director or CEO…
…there’s a chance you don’t need to get certified, but…
…your team should get certified.
Why certify your team? Here’s a few good reasons:
- Improve your reputation as an employer for being a great place to work because you invest in your staff development
- Have peace of mind your Compliance staff have a standardised level of skills and competency.
If you’re taking the course for yourself, there’s no obligation to get certified, you can also just take the course itself.
Either way, this training gives you value for a crucial part of your business.
NOTE: Certification is optional. You may take the course without doing the certification exam (however, you will not receive the Certification benefits).
The non-certified certificate completion will show that you completed the “Corporate Compliance Specialist” training course.
Corporate Compliance Course Agenda Highlights
- Introduction to Compliance
- The Compliance Frameworks
- The 5 International Compliance Frameworks
- Compliance Laws and Regulations (such as Sarbanes-Oxley)
- How to Design Your Corporate Compliance Programme
- How to Implement Your Corporate Compliance Programme
- Current Issues and Themes in Corporate Compliance, such as:
- Money laundering
- Insider trading
- OPTIONAL: Certification Exam – You must pass the certification exam in order to receive the additional Certified Corporate Compliance Specialist (CCCS)™ designation & certificate. You will still receive a certificate of completion (Corporate Compliance Course) for the course whether you complete the exam or not.
***Download the course information booklet for the FULL details of what’s covered.***
Who should enroll in the Certified Corporate Compliance Specialist (CCCS)™ training course?
This program is designed to give you a holistic overview of corporate compliance from a global perspective. This is suitable for Professionals with responsibility for compliance such as:
- Chief Compliance Officers (CCO’s)
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Company Secretaries
- Compliance Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Legal Advisers and Lawyers
- In-House Corporate Counsel
- Auditors and Audit Managers
- Compliance Officers and managers
Here’s what past clients say about our Compliance courses:
“I love this class. Everything was perfect…I’ll recommend this class for every compliance manager I know.” – Y.JK., Korea Finance Corp
“It is a rich course, loads of new information and lots of interaction.” – Omar N.
“By far one of the best and most beneficial programmes I have attended…the knowledge I have gained far exceeded my expectations and will enable me to make a valuable contribution to my company.” – Inoka J.
“Perfect teacher for compliance and has many experience for example on this area.” – K.R., SKK Migas
What I liked most about this training: “The information it provide me with and the wide knowledge and experience of the speaker who was very professional.” – A.S., Oman Tourism Development Co.
“Great job Carlo!! He’s trying to reach into everyone potential. He went around the table to ask about everyone’s opinion about several issues. One of the best speaker!!” – A.L., SKK Migas
“Well presented…live and current/recent case studies.” – N.F., Afreximbank
“Great and meaningful course.” – A.K., SKK Migas
What I liked most about this training: “Training materials which covers all aspects and was beyond my expectation. The interaction between the speaker and all attendees.” – A.G., Qatar National Bank
What You Receive
All ONLINE courses include:
Sneak Peak Inside the Online Learning Portal
Have a look inside the online learning portal to get an idea of what it’s like.
Online Cohort-Based Sessions also include:
If you successfully complete the Certification Exam, you also receive:
Why Ethan Hathaway
There are LOTS of training providers in the market, so why choose Ethan Hathaway?
Ethan Hathaway has established itself as a reputable training partner for over 16+ years to top companies all over the world.
Our philosophy is to make YOU as valuable as can be both in your career and your employer.
For Individual learning at your own pace.
Online Cohort with Instructor
Includes live virtual/recorded lessons + scheduled Instructor Q&A sessions
In-House Customized / Bespoke
Either schedule a private in-house delivery and/or customize the content to your specific needs.