Corporate Compliance Officers & Professionals International Training Qualification…
Certified Corporate Compliance Specialist (CCCS)™ Training Course
World's Premier International Compliance Training Provider
Course At a Glance:
ONLINE COURSE FEATURES
HYBRID & IN-PERSON FEATURES
Most Recent Enrolees:
Brandon from Hampton, VA, USA
"...I took the (CCCS) course because it dealt with corporate compliance from a global perspective.
The course was very thorough and greatly exceeded my expectations.
Compared to the LPEC certification at ECI Initiative, which I did complete, along with Duke Continuing Studies: Business Ethics in the 21st Century, the (CCCS) covers a more in-depth global perspective that is more relevant concerning global governance..."
Public Servant for Commonwealth of Virginia Judicial System
When you finish this training, you’ll have a proven blueprint for
How to Ensure Your Company Isn’t the Next Big Scandal in the News
Failure to Comply DESTROYS The Value Of Your Company
Companies such as Enron, WorldCom, Xerox, Siemens are just a few who were top companies but came crashing down due to ethical issues and poor compliance.
These companies are now in the history books as an example of what NOT to do and for others to learn from.
Would you want to be responsible or linked to failures of this magnitude?
Korea Finance Corp
Disponible en Français
Also available in French. Ce cours est également disponible en français.
Contactez-nous à l'adresse: [email protected] pour plus de détails
Everyone Knows Compliance Is a Requirement These Days, But…
…how do you actually go about “being compliant”?
The pressure is on for Senior Management Executives and internal Compliance professionals to establish good compliance throughout the organization.
How do you even keep up with the new regulations popping up when it’s already hard enough to keep up with what’s already out there?
So, in order to avoid having your company collapse, there is first a need to establish good Corporate Governance.
Second, there is a need to establish a culture of compliance within your company from the top to the bottom.
And in order to establish these two elements:
- Good corporate governance and…
- A culture of corporate compliance…
…You just need to have a blueprint you may follow to build an effective compliance programme…
…and that’s exactly what you get with the Certified Corporate Compliance Specialist (CCCS)™ training.
…after taking the CCCS training, your life looks like this:
- You have a clear blueprint for establishing your own compliance programme (no need to fumble around in the dark)
- You immediately feel the stress and pressure just melt away because you now have clarity on what you have to do and how to do it (and you’ll even have your own support network)
- You now have a clear definition of what Compliance means in your organization and how to address your organization’s compliance needs
- You have a better understanding of what drives your organization’s compliance exposures domestically and internationally
- You know what the implications are regarding regional legislation (such as Sarbanes Oxley in the USA) for corporate accountability and ethical behavior so you don’t fall victim to bad corporate behaviour.
- You now have the tools and know-how to design and implement an entire Compliance programme within your organization (or for ANY company for that matter)
Why Ethan Hathaway?
There are LOTS of training providers in the market, so why choose Ethan Hathaway?
Ethan Hathaway has established itself as a reputable training partner for over a decade to top companies all over the world.
Our philosophy is to make YOU as valuable as can be both in your career and your employer.
Ethan Hathaway is also a British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited international Centre.
To become BAC accredited, we undergo a rigorous inspection and assessment to show our devotion and commitment to ensuring we provide YOU with a quality training result.
Not many other training providers can say they have gone through this process or commitment.
Why Should You Get Certified?
If you’re an individual…
…this certification gives you a leg up on the competition.
The demand for competent Compliance professionals is trending upwards – whether for permanent roles or contract roles.
With you certificate AND badge to prove your Corporate Compliance expertise from a source that is trusted by global businesses – you are set on a guaranteed path to being in-demand.
More importantly, it will make you a better Compliance Professional.
So, if you want to:
- Move up the ladder in your career (or start/change careers)
- Have something tangible to show your dedication in your own self-development
- Add new skills to your toolset to leave your competition behind and step up the ladder in pay grade…
…this course and certification is for you.
If you’re a Chief Compliance Officer, Managing Director or CEO…
…there’s a chance you don’t need to get certified, but…
…your team should get certified.
Why certify your team? Here’s a few good reasons:
- Improve your reputation as an employer for being a great place to work because you invest in your staff development
- Have peace of mind your Compliance staff have a standardised level of skills and competency.
If you’re taking the course for yourself, there’s no obligation to get certified, you can also just take the course itself.
Either way, this training gives you value for a crucial part of your business.
NOTE: Certification is optional. You may take the course without doing the certification exam (however, you will not receive the Certification benefits).
The non-certified certificate completion will show that you completed the "Corporate Compliance Specialist" training course.
Corporate Compliance Course Agenda Highlights
- Introduction to Compliance
- The Compliance Frameworks
- The 5 International Compliance Frameworks
- Compliance Laws and Regulations (such as Sarbanes-Oxley)
- How to Design Your Corporate Compliance Programme
- How to Implement Your Corporate Compliance Programme
- Current Issues and Themes in Corporate Compliance, such as:
- Money laundering
- Insider trading
- OPTIONAL: Certification Exam – You must pass the certification exam in order to receive the additional Certified Corporate Compliance Specialist (CCCS)™ designation & certificate.
You will still receive a certificate of completion (Corporate Compliance Course) for the course whether you complete the exam or not.
***Download the course information booklet for the FULL details of what’s covered.***
Who should enroll in the Certified Corporate Compliance Specialist (CCCS)™ training course?
This program is designed to give you a holistic overview of corporate compliance from a global perspective. This is suitable for Professionals with responsibility for compliance such as:
- Chief Compliance Officers (CCO’s)
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Company Secretaries
- Compliance Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Legal Advisers and Lawyers
- In-House Corporate Counsel
- Auditors and Audit Managers
- Compliance Officers and managers
Here’s what past clients say about our Compliance courses:
“I love this class. Everything was perfect…I’ll recommend this class for every compliance manager I know.” – Y.JK., Korea Finance Corp
“It is a rich course, loads of new information and lots of interaction.” – Omar N.
“By far one of the best and most beneficial programmes I have attended…the knowledge I have gained far exceeded my expectations and will enable me to make a valuable contribution to my company.” – Inoka J.
“Perfect teacher for compliance and has many experience for example on this area.” – K.R., SKK Migas
What I liked most about this training: “The information it provide me with and the wide knowledge and experience of the speaker who was very professional.” – A.S., Oman Tourism Development Co.
“Great job Carlo!! He’s trying to reach into everyone potential. He went around the table to ask about everyone’s opinion about several issues. One of the best speaker!!” – A.L., SKK Migas
“Well presented…live and current/recent case studies.” – N.F., Afreximbank
“Great and meaningful course.” – A.K., SKK Migas
What I liked most about this training: “Training materials which covers all aspects and was beyond my expectation. The interaction between the speaker and all attendees.” – A.G., Qatar National Bank
Book Your Seat
* Venue, dates, course fees, promotions, course content, course instructor are all subject to change
**Group Discounts: Send/pay for 3 attendees, 4th attends for FREE (may not be used with Early Bird pricing & free attendee must pay USD397 certification fee, if applicable)
Online Self-Study Course
For personal use & learning only
*Certification fee: USD397 Limited-time bonus offer: FREE
(Includes below items)
If you successfully pass the certification exam (achieve 80% or higher):
For multi-team member access
If you successfully pass the certification exam (achieve 80% or higher):
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions - Click Here
Q: How many attempts do I get for the exam?
A: Your fee includes 2 attempts at the exam. The highest score will be your final result.
Q: Is there a time limit for the exam?
A: Yes, the exam must be completed within 90 minutes of starting the exam.
Q: What is the required grade to pass the exam?
A: You must achieve a grade score of 80% or higher to become certified.
Q: How difficult is the exam?
A: The exam is in multiple-choice format and is meant to verify you have learned and understood the objectives of the course.
We have made the exam challenging in order to ensure a high degree of standard for certification.
Q: Do I have to take the exam?
A: No, the Certification exam is optional and you may take the course without taking the certification exam.
Please note, by not taking the certification exam, you are not eligible for a badge, membership, nor the relevant designation.
Q: What are the system requirements?
- A PC or a MAC computer (Compatible with an Windows or Mac O/S computer)
- Works on iPad and iPhone
- Web Browser Software such as the latest Firefox or Internet Explorer or Safari or Chrome
- Intenet connection (It is highly recommended that you have a high-speed Internet connection such as broadband/DSL)
- Computer Speakers or headphones (for courses that include audio and video)
Q: How do I take the exam?
A: The certification exam is delivered online.
Q: Am I guaranteed employment if I become Certified?
A: No. There is no certification, qualification or training course that can guarantee employment.
While we hope this certification can help you get a leg up on competition, it is no guarantee of future employment.
Q: Am I guaranteed to pass the exam?
A: No. There is no guarantee you will pass the exam.
The certification exam is an unbiased exam meant to objectively evaluate a potential delegate's learning.
Q: Can I get a refund for the online course?
A: No, we do not issue refunds on online courses nor the certification exams.
If we find you have a valid reason to ask for credit, we are happy to offer you credit towards future products/services at our discretion.
Q: Are scholarships available?
A: Currently we do not offer any scholarships.
Under certain circumstances, we may offer a payment plan for eligible individuals.
Q: Is this Certification internationally recognized?
A: Recognition is a subjective-thing. However, Ethan Hathaway is a globally recognized training provider to multinational companies and government agencies.
We also work with industry experts and professionals on our Board of Advisors to ensure the courses are relevant for the current market.
And finally, we are a British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited international training centre.