Ethan Hathaway is a leading media and education provider covering business and financial topics for business executives and finance professionals all over the world.
Our training courses cover a wide range of business and financial topics from:
- Asset & Liability Management
- Accounting & Auditing
- Corporate Finance
- Compliance & Risk Management
- Capital Markets & Derivatives
- Project Finance
- Trade Finance
- Treasury Management
- Leadership Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Project Management
- Oil & Gas and Energy topics
- and much more.
Our suite of email newsletters include (and growing):
- The Essential Edge: Productivity, Leadership & Management, Business Strategy for business executives
- The Finance & Money Edge: Weekly non-stuffy, quick 2-minute read on Business finance, Fintech, Data analytics, Banking
- The Procurement Bulletin: The news that matters for Procurement & Supply Chain Management Professionals
- The Sales Edge: A weekly newsletter focused on B2B Sales, High-Ticket Sales, Selling Services
- The E-Commerce Edge: A weekly newsletter for e-commerce businesses.
What do you get out of Ethan Hathaway courses?
- Practical. You learn skills that are relevant to mastering your job.
- Applicable. The skills you learn on our courses can be applied to your job.
- Valuable. You receive a much greater return for your investment.
- Specially designed courses by industry active experts for industry practitioners
- Our trainers have a passion for their chosen topics
- Not just a lecture but an interactive dialogue between you, the trainer and your classmates
- You gain knowledge and skills that make you valuable to your company and your career
Find out more about why you should attend an Ethan Hathaway course.
Why name yourselves Ethan Hathaway?
Since we get asked this question ALL the time, here’s the background on the company name:
Hathaway comes from the name of legendary businessman Warren Buffett’s company, Berkshire Hathaway. We like his style, his philosophy and his down to earth character.
We truly believe in his business philosophies: Invest in the things you know and understand well.
Our business is based on this motto, we only work on what we know best and that’s providing information, training and coaching for professionals that help you master your job.
How did we come up with the name Ethan? Well, you’re just going to have to ask us personally for that answer.
Our Trainers & Consultants
Our Trainers and Consultants all have:
- A minimum of 15 or more years industry experience
- A passion for educating clients in their specialty area
- A well-grounded, humble and genuine personality. They’re just really nice people.
- Proven success with clients
Ethan Hathaway works with many professional bodies around the world to add value to our clients for attending our courses.
Event Management UK – Event Management and other related links
UK B2B Directory – Directory of B2B companies in the UK
People from all over the region from various financial institutions and multinational companies attend our courses.
Ethan Hathaway Customers
Here’s just a partial list of customers who have attended Ethan Hathaway courses:
- Banco Nacional Ultramarino
- BNP Paribas
- Bangko Sentral Ng Pilipinas
- Bank Mandiri
- Bank Danamon
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia
- Bayerische Landesbank
- Credit Industriel et Commercial
- DBS Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Government Pension Fund
- Great Eastern Life Assurance
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Laiki Group
- PTT Exploration & Production
- Saudi Arabian Oil Company
- Seylan Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
Why become an Ethan Hathaway customer?
As an Ethan Hathaway customer, you’re not just a “delegate”, or “client” or “staff” from a company.
We think of you as individual customers that we enjoy meeting face-to-face.
When you attend one of our courses, we intend to treat you like you’re a lifetime customer.
For example, just like the time B.A. lost a dental filling on day one of one our courses, we quickly found a dentist to get it fixed.
Or the time J.G. and A.F. needed to buy ferry tickets before the last boat back to the island, we got those for them so they didn’t have to worry about whether they could get home or not.
What do customers say about Ethan Hathaway?
While we’d love to talk about how great our courses are, don’t take our word for it, we’ll let our clients do the talking.
Just take a look at what some of our customers are saying:
“Good blend of statistics, products and examples from real world.” – NJ, SEB, Sweden
“Very good…” – DB, Citigroup, London, UK
“I never imagined the great impact of the operational risk on the business as a whole before attending this course.” After attending this course: “I got a lot of ideas to implement in my department/bank” – GJ – Head of Internal Audit, BNU, Macau
“Informative, comprehensive and comprehensible” – FP – Chief Risk Officer, ICBC Asia, Hong Kong
“This was exactly what I was looking for…The 3 biggest benefits of attending this training course were the take away materials, clear presentation and the up-to-date market focus.” – CB, Vice President, Loan Exposure, Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore
“What I liked most about this training course was the vivid presentation…this course 100% met my expectations.” – CS, Financial Director, Superior Essex, China.
“Thank you for great services that you give to us… John is great. His experience gives us useful knowledge.” – MH, Assistant Manager, Treasury Group, Bank Mandiri, Indonesia
“Just keep up the good work!” – KN, Assistant Manager, Treasury Group, Bank Mandiri, Indonesia
“Everything about the material is good.” – MAI, Dealer, Bank Mandiri, Indonesia
“The course goes beyond my expectations, the most impression thing is the instructor. He is a professional.” – CS, Finance Dept, PTT Exploration and Production, Thailand
“The course gives me more than my expectations…The speaker is a very, very, very experience trainer.” – QE, Bank Mandiri, Indonesia