In-House, Customized, Bespoke Training Services
Don’t Train Another Staff or Employee Until You’ve Seen This…
…when you fall ill or feel sick or something is ailing you, you go see the doctor, tell him or her your symptoms, and then asks you some questions and checks out key vital signs before coming up with a diagnosis of what’s ailing you and then prescribes some medication to help you get better.
This just makes sense, this is something (no matter where you live in the world) we all accept as common sense right?
You wouldn’t go to your doctor and without telling him or her what’s ailing you, ask them to prescribe you medicine you THINK you need right?
At least any medical practitioner with integrity wouldn’t prescribe medication to a patient WITHOUT doing a thorough diagnosis and assessment of a patient’s symptoms and come up with a diagnosis.
However, having been in the industry of developing skills for business professionals for close to two decades, this is EXACTLY what goes on:
A client decides they want (not necessarily needs) to train their staff in a certain area. They shop around asking a handful of training providers if the providers can provide a quotation to deliver such and such a training.
The training provider says yes they can deliver such a training, this is the price.
The client usually picks the provider with the best (lowest) price and runs the training.
The training is completed and after it’s done, there’s no real difference in performance or outcomes from the staff that attended the training.
The client possibly determines the training wasn’t successful and this cycle repeats itself over and over again.
Does this sound familiar?
You see the worse kind of training provider is one that says “Yes” to you right away. They just want your money and move onto the next deal.
That’s why at Ethan Hathaway we don’t give out medication without doing a proper diagnosis and assessment of what you REALLY need. We don’t say yes to you right away. We want to make sure we give you the RIGHT prescription for what’s ailing you.
And having been in the Corporate Training industry for close to two decades, I’ve developed our proprietary Desired Outcome Maximization (DOM) Method™ to help do a proper diagnosis of your needs.
If this makes sense to you and you’re nodding your head as you read this, then click on the “Request Proposal” button below, fill out some key information and we’ll get in touch with you to get the conversation started.
Do You Need to Organise Internal Training for Your Staff?
Sometimes, you may find that attending or sending your staff to one of our public courses is not feasible or you may find a need to train a group of staff from your organisation. In-house training is meant to help you solve that problem:
How Do You Benefit?
- Discuss situations and cases specific to your organisation in confidentiality
- Tailor & customise the topics to your organisation’s needs
- Flexibility, we try to accommodate when and where you want to be trained
- A chance to build team-spirit and bring staff together in a common learning environment
- Knowledgeable and experienced speakers who are keen to pass along their knowledge to your staff
- We can organise in-house training anywhere in the world for you
- We use our proprietary DOM Method™ to design the RIGHT training for you and your team
- You save money: cost per person is lower than sending staff to a public course
- You save more money: no airfare and no hotels to book for your staff
- Best of all, YOU create a great impression in your bosses eyes by organising high-quality training at an affordable investment
How Can Ethan Hathaway Help You?
We can help you with the following services:
- Face-to-Face In-House Training
- Customised Online/eLearning/Virtual Development
- Content Development
- Hybrid Training consisting of both Face-to-Face and/or eLearning/Virtual delivery
- Mentoring and Coaching for more personalised interactions
What Topics Do You Cover?
We can arrange a wide range of topics that will fit what you are looking for. All the public courses that you see can be provided as an in-house course as well as:
- Supply Chain Management
- Capital Markets topics
- Corporate Finance
- Risk management
- Management and leadership skills
- Project Management
- Client Relationship, Sales & Negotiations
- Change Management
- Treasury management
- Industry-specific training such as:
- Financial Services (Banks & Financial Institutions, Insurance, Investment Management, etc)
- Energy sector (Oil & Gas, Power, Water)
- Transport & Logistics
- Much more
- and much more…if you can’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to contact us with the topic you need
Can You Organise Training in the City/Country of My Choice?
Absolutely. We can organise in-house training courses for you whether it’s held in Toronto, New York, Paris, Abu Dhabi, Mumbai, Shanghai, Sydney and virtually/online…anywhere you want.
Contact us for a proposal.
Where Are Your Trainers Located?
The benefit of working with Ethan Hathaway is that we have a large panel of trainers located in the United Kingdom, Europe, United States, Middle-East, Asia, Australia etc.
We’ll source the right trainer for you for the topic you desire.
How Many People Do I Need to Organise an In-House Course?
From our experience, we usually recommend a minimum of 8 to a maximum of 30 people per in-house training course.
You can invite colleagues from other locations and/or your clients.
Why Should I Train with Ethan Hathaway?
Here’s three reasons why:
- You have a busy job. You’re asked to do so much in your day-to-day work, you don’t have the time to spend on organising the logistics of an internal/in-house training. Ethan Hathaway will help take the load off you.
- Take advantage of Ethan Hathaway’s panel of expert instructors located in the USA, UK, Middle-East, Asia and Australia. We source the right instructor for you so that you don’t have to.
- Once you become our client, we ensure you become a client for life.
- BONUS Reason: We use our proprietary PAO Method™ to design the RIGHT training for you and your team
Request a Free Proposal:
You have nothing to lose, if you and your company have in-house training needs, request a free proposal, there’s no obligation.