How to Build an A-Level Team the Smart Way
Team Craft™ Masterclass
In this online masterclass, I share over two decades of practical tips and lessons from hiring A-level team members (including remote recruiting).
Are you absolutely frustrated with spending hours sifting through resumes, CV's, going through time-wasting interview after interview but having no confidence in finding the RIGHT person for your team?
I remember my former boss would come out of an interview and say,
"That's the one, the interview was great, let's get this person hired."
Ends up, that "great" hire was not so great.
They would show up to work late on a regular basis (if they even showed up at all), sometimes I would catch them falling asleep at their desk (due to partying very late the night before on a weeknight...).
Another "great" hire would not show up to work with no notice whatsoever, and I'd have to call them and try to find out if they're coming to work or not and they would answer the phone complete hungover...
Those were the kind of "great" hires that were not so great.
I remember thinking this traditional method of hiring people is wasting a lot of time (and money) and it's not even getting us good team members.
There had to be a better way.
It was only when I started my own business and had to hire people that I could do it the way I felt would give us the best people we could attract (even being a small business).
Imagine your frustrations with hiring people disappear and the quality of your team increases
After over two decades in hiring for my team at a listed company and hiring for my own two businesses, I developed a great and proven framework for finding the RIGHT people for my teams.
That was the humble beginnings of the system and framework I developed called: Team Craft™
What's covered in The Team Craft™ Masterclass?
Go from feeling the recruiting process is a gamble, waste of time, tedious process, frustrating, time consuming...
...to feeling confident with your recruiting process (even if done remotely), find the "diamond in the rough" candidates.
- I show you how to automate and eliminate 80% of the time-wasting work & effort in filtering out job applications
- How to overcome the common mistake of hiring someone who perform great in interviews but can't perform their job in reality
- How a simple shift in mindset and debunking the traditional methods of recruitment can help you find great talent without the headaches of hiring people in this day and age.
- How to write a kick-ass job ad that outshines other ads
- I share a simple tool for figuring out what skills are needed for the job you wish to hire
- The little-known tests I use to find out with 99% accuracy whether someone is right for the job (...no, it's not the Myers-Briggs test...)
- The common mistake(s) 90% of recruiters make using job portals
- How to eliminate bias and knowing which candidate to select after a face-to-face interview
Who Should Take This Course
- Business owners
- Department Heads
- HR professionals
- Recruitment & Hiring professionals
- Anyone who's in charge of recruiting & hiring staff, building teams but tired of the traditional methods that waste a lot of time and yield poor results.