Gain the Latest Sophisticated Techniques to Improve Usability, Reliability and Your Effeciency in Your Financial Models
Ready to Enrol?
Take Your Financial Modelling Skills to the Next Level
This course is designed to provide you with a range of techniques, ideas, concepts and methodologies that will take your modelling skills to the next level.
How You Benefit from this Course
- To provide experienced modellers with a deeper understanding of financial modelling methodologies, techniques and approaches.
- To provide you with a structured approach to modelling that generates models that are reliable, robust, controlled, extendable and easy to use.
- To provide solutions to common modelling problems.
BONUS: As an attendee, you also receive:
- Worked examples
- Suggested Solutions
- Reference Materials
- Large variety of templates
Advanced Financial Modelling Course Agenda Highlights
Part 1: Building Blocks
Financial Modelling in Excel
- Key functions used in modelling
- Advanced range names, including formulas and naming conventions
- Pivot Tables
- Scenarios, sensitivity, data tables
- Best practice guidelines and spreadsheet modelling standards
Financial Modelling Overview
- Modelling fundamentals
- Steps in model building
- Key concepts
Part 2: Advanced Modelling Techniques
- Capital budgeting & depreciation modelling
- Debt modelling
- Capital Structure
- Ratio analysis
- Tax considerations
- Reporting considerations: changing timescales, changing currencies, units
Specific Purpose Modelling
- Company valuation & financial statement simulation
- Project evaluation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- High-growth companies
Part 3: Advanced Modelling Applications
- Multi-variable Monte Carlo Simulations
- Introduction to VBA Macros: useful functions and macros, and how to apply these to models
- Working with other people’s models
- Tracking and recording model changes
***Note: the online distance learning version may vary from the live course. Download the course information booklet for detailed information.
Who Will Benefit
- Corporate financiers & Investment bankers
- Financial Controllers
- Finance staff
- Commercial bankers
- Business and financial analysts
This is an intermediate to advanced level course.
This is good continuation for past attendees of the Financial Modelling in Excel course
What Clients Say About Our Training
Sneak Peak Inside the Online Learning Portal
Have a look inside the online learning portal to get an idea of what it’s like.
Online Cohort-Based Sessions also include:
Why Ethan Hathaway
There are LOTS of training providers in the market, so why choose Ethan Hathaway?
Ethan Hathaway has established itself as a reputable training partner for over 16+ years to top companies all over the world.
Our philosophy is to make YOU as valuable as can be both in your career and your employer.
*Note: ALL in-person training sessions are suspended indefinitely due to COVID-19 safety protocols.
Online delivery is available as below.
For Individual learning at your own pace.
Online Cohort with Instructor
Includes online self-study course + scheduled Instructor Q&A sessions
Get on the notification list for scheduled sessions.
In-House Customized / Bespoke
Either schedule a private in-house delivery and/or customize the content to your specific needs.