How to Prevent Corporate Scandals, Fraud and Civil and Criminal Liability
Corporate Governance Training Course
This Corporate Governance training course shows you how to prevent corporate scandals, fraud and civil & criminal liability.
Corporate Governance is about helping to prevent corporate scandals, fraud, and potential civil and criminal liability in the firm or organization. Corporate Governance is also about good business, and what’s good for the business. A good corporate governance image enhances your firm’s reputation and makes it much more attractive to its investors, suppliers and customers.
This course gives you an overview of the regulation, frameworks and principles behind good corporate governance policy and practice. The aim is to give you an understanding of core governance debates and issues, practical advice on compliance and familiarity with accepted best practice.
In the last decade corporate governance has become established as an area of increasing academic, political and commercial debate. It has now become essential for any middle or senior manager to have an understanding of the key aspects of effective corporate governance.
How You Benefit
This course is aimed at educating employees on the laws, regulations and company policies that apply to their day-to-day job responsibilities. The course is intended to give you the ability to achieve key compliance goals of:
- Avoiding and detecting violations by employees that could lead to legal liability for the organization;
- Creating a more hospitable and respectful workplace; and
- Laying the groundwork for a partial or complete defense in the event that employee wrongdoing occurs.
Our aim is to help your firm achieve and maintain ongoing compliance – enabling you to concentrate on growing your business.
In addition, we want to give you:
- An overview of current thinking and developments in the field of corporate governance.
- The ability to administer effectively corporate affairs within an organization and to contribute to corporate performance at a senior level.
- To understand the interrelationship between management, finance, law and ethics in the field of corporate governance.
- An understanding of ethics and values in the business community and the relationship to corporate governance
- A sound grounding in the key components of corporate governance which will in turn enhance their ability to operate at more senior levels of organizations.
Kuwait Aviation Fuelling Company
Corporate Governance Course Agenda Highlights
- Corporate Governance Primer
- Corporate Governance Standards
- Corporate Governance in Emerging Countries
- Case Study – Corporate Governance Trends in the Gulf*
- Corporate Governance in Banks
- Independent Directors
- Case Study – Singapore*
- Corporate Governance and Capital Markets
- Case Study – Arab Bank*
- Financial Goals and Corporate Governance
- Case Study – Philippines*
- IT Governance
- *Case studies may be changed to suit the location and attendees.
***Download the course information kit to get a detailed look at what’s covered.***
Optional Board Review Session may also be added to enhance the results of doing this training. Contact us for details.
Who Should Attend
The course is suitable for all staff in management & supervisory positions, irrespective of their specific job responsibilities.
- Board of Directors
- Managing Directors
- Senior Managers
- Business Unit Heads
What customers say about Ethan Hathaway courses:
“Richard has capability or even a gift^^to explain realy clear and pointed every important / key roles of ERM. Makes it easy to understand.” – H.S., Bank Mandiri
“Richard presents himself as a very knowledgeable and resourceful speaker. Material was given in a very clear and concise.” – P.A., Bank Mandiri
“Very effective delivery in respect of content & participatory nature.” – U.D., Union Assurance
“Great speaker. Very Knowledgeable.” – R.S., Bank Muscat
“Well organized course and nice case studies.” – C.K., Risk Management Specialist, Donggi Senoro, Indonesia
Limited Seats Only
Limited seats available per session.
Digital Reference Package
You also receive a Digital Course Reference Resources to take away for future reference. (Value of $200.00)
All our trainings are built for interaction and for you to get the most out of the training for your job and situation.
Ask questions specific to your situation. It's the closest you can get to getting personalised coaching.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive an Ethan Hathaway gold-embossed certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
Book Your Seat
* Venue, dates, course fees, promotions, course content, course instructor are all subject to change
** Group Discount: Pay for 3 attendees (Regular fee only), early bird fee does not apply, 4th attendee attends for FREE