We Show You Everything You Need to Know Involving Loan Syndication as a Financing and Risk Management Solution
Ready to Enrol?
How to leverage syndicated loans for your business…
…for banks conventional lending business is suffering and competition for clients is fierce.
From a corporate client perspective having alternative funding (and risk management) options is more important than ever.
- You have a clear understanding of the roles played by different participants
- You fully understand the risks involved in syndicated lending
- You have a clear appreciation for the importance of good documentation
- You now have the skills for loan pricing and basis risk management
- You see the rationale for loan syndication for all participants at different levels
- You have a better understanding of the dynamics of the secondary loan market
- You now have a better way to position lending and risk management solutions for your corporate clients
- You greater understanding of the risks in loan syndication
- You have deeper understanding of full risk pricing versus market pricing
- You can better manage the syndication process from both the perspectives of relationship management and operations
This course gives you all of this and more.
Syndicated Loans Course Highlights
- Introduction to loan syndication
- Key participants in Loan Syndication – roles and responsibilities
- Loan Syndication transaction structure
- Syndicated Loan pricing
- Documentation I: Information Memorandum
- Documentation II: Term Sheet & Loan Agreement
- Syndicated Lending Deal Types
- Loan Syndication timeline & key milestones
- Glossary: You receive a comprehensive dictionary of terms used in Loan Syndication
What Makes This Course Different?
- Comprehensive: This course covers the full cycle of syndicated lending from origination through syndication and documentation to secondary market trading
- Highlights the risks, including those of omission (e.g. “Cov-Lite” terms) of contemporary syndicated lending markets
- Holistic approach: This course is set in the context of contemporary corporate finance and debt capital markets, including the secondary loan market as well as banks’ regulatory strictures
- Case Studies and use of recent transactions to drive home key points and current dynamics
Download the Course Kit for the Full Details.
Who Will Benefit
- For bankers who need to know how to arrange/ lead manage a syndicated transaction
- For bankers who need to know what to expect when participating in a syndicated transaction.
- For bankers who need to learn more about the syndicated market.
- For Finance professionals on the client-side who want to understand this alternative financing option
- Any other professional who deals in the Credit & Lending/Loan markets
What You Receive
All ONLINE courses include:
Sneak Peak Inside the Online Learning Portal
Have a look inside the online learning portal to get an idea of what it’s like.
Online Cohort-Based Sessions also include:
Why Ethan Hathaway
There are LOTS of training providers in the market, so why choose Ethan Hathaway?
Ethan Hathaway has established itself as a reputable training partner for over 16+ years to top companies all over the world.
Our philosophy is to make YOU as valuable as can be both in your career and your employer.
*Note: ALL in-person training sessions are suspended indefinitely due to COVID-19 safety protocols.
Online delivery is available as below.
For Individual learning at your own pace.
Online Cohort with Instructor
Includes online self-study course + scheduled Instructor Q&A sessions
In-House Customized / Bespoke
Either schedule a private in-house delivery and/or customize the content to your specific needs.