We Show You Everything You Need to Know Involving Loan Syndication as a Financing and Risk Management Solution
Syndicated Loans Training Course
This syndicated loans training course is designed for lending officers to deepen your corporate relationships and arrange syndicated loans for key customers.
Get the Course Sample Kit
Have a question? Email us at: [email protected] or visit the help center.
Ready to Enrol?
How to leverage syndicated loans for your business…
…for banks conventional lending business is suffering and competition for clients is fierce.
From a corporate client perspective having alternative funding (and risk management) options is more important than ever.
- You have a clear understanding of the roles played by different participants
- You fully understand the risks involved in syndicated lending
- You have a clear appreciation for the importance of good documentation
- You now have the skills for loan pricing and basis risk management
- You see the rationale for loan syndication for all participants at different levels
- You have a better understanding of the dynamics of the secondary loan market
- You now have a better way to position lending and risk management solutions for your corporate clients
- You greater understanding of the risks in loan syndication
- You have deeper understanding of full risk pricing versus market pricing
- You can better manage the syndication process from both the perspectives of relationship management and operations
This course gives you all of this and more.
Syndicated Loans Course Highlights
- Introduction to loan syndication
- Key participants in Loan Syndication – roles and responsibilities
- Loan Syndication transaction structure
- Syndicated Loan pricing
- Documentation I: Information Memorandum
- Documentation II: Term Sheet & Loan Agreement
- Syndicated Lending Deal Types
- Loan Syndication timeline & key milestones
- Glossary: You receive a comprehensive dictionary of terms used in Loan Syndication
What Makes This Course Different?
- Comprehensive: This course covers the full cycle of syndicated lending from origination through syndication and documentation to secondary market trading
- Highlights the risks, including those of omission (e.g. “Cov-Lite” terms) of contemporary syndicated lending markets
- Holistic approach: This course is set in the context of contemporary corporate finance and debt capital markets, including the secondary loan market as well as banks’ regulatory strictures
- Case Studies and use of recent transactions to drive home key points and current dynamics
Download the Course Kit for the Full Details.
Who Will Benefit
- For bankers who need to know how to arrange/ lead manage a syndicated transaction
- For bankers who need to know what to expect when participating in a syndicated transaction.
- For bankers who need to learn more about the syndicated market.
- For Finance professionals on the client-side who want to understand this alternative financing option
- Any other professional who deals in the Credit & Lending/Loan markets
What You Receive
All ONLINE courses include:
Online courses include on-demand video and/or text-based lessons with 12 months access (option to renew).
Go at your own pace.
Courses include digital resources, such as course slide decks, additional reading, exercises & more
Access the course(s) anywhere with an Internet-enabled device. (*Our own mobile app is in the works)
Upon successful course completion, you receive a digital certificate of completion to download & print.
Our training courses are designed to be practical, not just theoretical or academic.
Designed for Busy Professionals
Courses are designed for the busy working professional.
Sneak Peak Inside the Online Learning Portal
Have a look inside the online learning portal to get an idea of what it’s like.
Online Cohort-Based Sessions (*subject to availability) also include:
Instructor Q&A’s via Zoom, text-based answers and/or recorded audios.
Q&A’s are at pre-scheduled times and recorded (where applicable).
Learn with a group of like-minded peers from all over the world in a small group setting.
Why Ethan Hathaway
There are LOTS of training providers in the market, so why choose Ethan Hathaway?
Ethan Hathaway has established itself as a reputable training partner for over 16+ years to top companies all over the world.
Our philosophy is to make YOU as valuable as can be both in your career and your employer.
Online delivery is available as below.
For Individual learning at your own pace with 12 months access.
In-House Customized / Bespoke
Either schedule a private in-house delivery and/or customize the content to your specific needs.