Success is only 20% skill, says Tony Robbins — here’s what makes up the rest

Life coach and business mentor Tony Robbins explains his take on running a successful business. While having the marketing skills to run a business is essential, he explains that this is only 20% of taking your business to the next level. It is the other 80%, the psychology that makes the difference in how far a business can go. While skills can not be necessarily taught, you can be mentored and change the way you approach leadership which in turn can increase your chance of success.

Read more: Success is only 20% skill, says Tony Robbins — here’s what makes up the rest

The quickest way to level up, become smarter & add value to your career in business

Join Over 17,764+ Smart & Savvy International Business Professionals

Signup for the FREE weekly newsletter: The Essential Edge.

  • Productivity & how to save your time
  • Leadership & Management
  • Business strategy
  • Selling

A weekly non-stuffy 2 minute read.

Get the FREE Report: How to Make Better Business Decisions when you sign up for the Essential Edge newsletter.

Essential Edge Step 1 optin

The Essential Edge is brought to you by Ethan Hathaway, the world’s premier Learning as a Service (In-Person & Online Training) Provider to International Business Professionals.

Scroll to Top