How to Spot, Manage and Prevent Money Laundering
Anti-Money Laundering Training Course
This training course teaches you how to implement systems to combat money laundering and terrorist financing.
All banks are legally obliged to implement systems to combat money laundering and terrorist financing. Auditors must ensure that the spirit and letter of the law is being strictly implemented.
Capital Market Authority
- Agenda highlights
- Who should attend
Anti- Money Laundering Course Agenda Highlights
In-Person Training Highlights (*in-person content may differ from online course coverage)
- The Fundamentals of Money Laundering
- Basics of Clearing & Settlement Systems
- FATF and Fraud case studies
- Mimicking Legitimate Transactions- Intl offshore centres
- Asian Companies
- Standard Import/Export Techniques in Trade Finance
- The International Legislations and Best Practices
- The new revised UK approach and the JSMLG Guidance
- The EU and the 3rd Money Laundering Directive; Possible 4th Directive; Technology and Data protection in detail
- The US approach to prevention and to compliance
- Corporate Misuse and Breaches of trust in detail
- Case study: Offshore based money laundering and corporate misuse
- Assessing the State of Legislation and Best Practicees in a Cost Effective Mannercenters-core issues of concern
- The law in major international offshore centers-core issues of concern
- Case studies (continued)-Corporate Misuse and offshore centres (in detail)
- Applying the rules and regulations as to: Asset protection trusts
- Enforcement, Freezing, Forfeiture and the Teeth of Anti-Fraud programmes
- Red flags or warning signs of money laundering
- Issues of international banking (documentary credits) law
- Case Study: Electronic payment system issues in money laundering- latest techniques and concerns
Online Self-Study Course Highlights:
- What is money laundering?
- Why does money laundering happen?
- A look at what a typical money laundering operation looks like
- The goal of an anti-money laundering program
- How to comply with Anti-money laundering banking regulations
- The 9 recommendations to deal with terrorist financing
- Case study: a look at the role of correspondent banking in international money laundering
- //End of online course session
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance staff
- Operations staff
- Financial Control staff
- Risk management staff
What customers say about Ethan Hathaway courses:
“Very informative training course.” –A.Y., Capital Market Authority, Saudi Arabia
“Good case studies chosen…course well organised.” – AKS, AVP-Risk Management, BSI Bank, Singapore
“Excellent, Interactice!” – Q.P.H., Rabobank, Singapore
“It is a comprehensive training on fraud.” – S.T., Bank Mandiri, Indonesia
“Very professional & fun…The speaker is very friendly & fun so the training feel so easy to understand.”– A.S., Bank Indonesia, Indonesia
18 Seats Only
Only 18 seats available per session so you get more personal attention.
You also receive a Course Reference Kit to take away for future reference. (Value of $200.00)
All our trainings are built for interaction and for you to get the most out of the training for your job and situation.
Ask questions specific to your situation. It's the closest you can get to getting personalised coaching.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive an Ethan Hathaway gold-embossed certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
Online / Distance Learning Course Available
This course is also available via online distance learning.
Online Course Demo:
On-demand video lesson so you may watch at your own convenience.
Access the course with any Internet-enabled device. No software or special requirements needed.
NEW: You have unlimited access to the core course lessons
Digital Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive a digital & printable Ethan Hathaway certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
For Corporate Plans (multi-user access), please contact us at: [email protected]
Online Self-Study Course
For individual use & learning only
For multi-team member access
Ethan Hathaway is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an International Centre.