International Bank Compliance Training Course
This training course teaches you the general requirements in banking regulations and setting up robust compliance procedures.
Course overviewBanking regulations and compliance are difficult to keep up with and all banks need robust compliance procedures to meet global demand.
This 2-day course consists of general requirements and provides guidance to you.
Course Contents Highlights
- History of regulation: Early regulations and Scandals
- Interesting cases over the last 20 years
- Economic basis for regulation
- General Standards for Compliance
- The current UK system (As a typical example of regulation)
- Key Applications
- Conduct of Business
- Training and Competence
- Reporting and Notification
- How to implement a Compliance Framework in a company
- Introduction to deterrence of Money Laundering
- The European dimension
Who should attend?
- Compliance staff
- Bank internal auditors
- Bank accountants
- Bank financial controllers
- Bank operations staff
- All bank staff that need to know more in regards to compliance issues
Why Ethan Hathaway Training Courses?
- Practical. Learn from experienced and active industry practitioners and what's being practiced by your peers.
- Applicable. Apply what you learn in your job and your career
- Specially designed courses by industry active experts for industry practitioners
- Quality Control. Each expert instructor is interviewed and vetted through our senior management and our 5-point instructor criteria.
- Valuable. Earn more revenue or save your organisation from monetary loss. You and your organisation will quickly earn back your investment on the course fee and more
- Enjoyable. Speakers who have a passion for their topic
- Clear. Turning complex concepts into easy to understand concepts
- Limited seats - each session is limited to between 18-25 seats
What Do You Receive from an Ethan Hathaway Training Course?
- You gain knowledge and skills that make you valuable to your company and your career
- Instruction by industry experts - our experts go through a systemised vetting process to ensure we work with the best
- Course notes and reference package - so you have valuable references available to you after the course
- Daily lunch, snacks and refreshments
- Certificate of completion - to demonstrate your achievement
- Meeting your industry peers
- Ask questions relevant to your job - so you can learn how the concepts apply to YOUR specific situation
Download the course brochure to learn more
|Date||Location||Venue||Course Fee||Early Bird Fee||Register|
Limited seats - Email us: for availability.
* Venue, dates, course fees, promotions, course content, course instructor are all subject to change
** Selected courses only
Can't Find a Session in a City Near You?
If there's no session scheduled in a city near you, you have the following options:
- In-house training: If you have a group of 8 or more, consider having us run this course in-house for you
- Co-sponsored training: Between 5-7 people, consider a co-sponsored course - you agree to send this set number of people to the course if we run it in a city near you and Ethan Hathaway sells the remaining seats to other companies
- Distance learning: Less than 5 people, consider distance training format: live trainer presents over phone lines/web at pre-scheduled times (available only for select courses)
- Just tell us where you want the course: Let us know which city you'd like us to run this course in - we'll plan it if there's enough demand
Email us at: for more information regarding the above options.
You may book your place on the course by any of these methods:
- Online booking - simply click on the "Register Me" button next to the course date you wish to register and it will take you through our quick online registration procedure.
- Email us at: - please include your full contact details.
- Fax us the booking form (included in the brochure) to: +852 3014-0721
- Or call: +852 2376-3330 during normal office hours
Related Instructor-Led Courses
- Accounting for Derivatives
- Advanced Operational Risk Management
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Auditing Derivatives
- Back Office Management for Financial Institutions Workshop
- Bank Internal Audit Bootcamp
- Business Continuity & Scenario Planning for Banks & Financial Institutions
- IFRS-International Financial Reporting Standards Workshop
- Managing Risk in Electronic Banking: Taming the Electronic Tiger
- Operational Risk Management: Basel II/III Compliance
Related Online Courses
Sorry, there are presently no related online courses.
Learn More About This Course
Inside the course information booklet you'll find:
- Detailed course agenda of what you'll learn
- Eligible discounts
- Our course quality guarantee
- Course expert biography
- Course venue details
- Cancellation & refund policies
- Course registration form
- Printer-friendly PDF
- Small file size for fast & easy download
- Easy to share with colleagues & friends
Complete the details to the right and click on "Send me the booklet" to have the course booklet emailed to you immediately.
We will never bombard you with emails and/or pushy sales calls.