How to Identify, Measure and Reduce Credit Risk Exposures
Credit Risk Management Training Course
This credit risk training course shows you how to identify, measure and minimise credit risk exposures.
How to Add Value to the Credit Risk Process
Here’s what you will gain and walk away with after attending this training:
- You’ll feel more confident in dealing with colleagues and associates in the risk field
- Gain new approaches to minimising credit risk
- Learn how to accurately spot and measure credit risk exposures to third parties
- Key concepts in credit risk and the range that makes up the risk spectrum.
- How risk is identified, weighted and measured – credit risk ratings and financial statement analysis, including key accounting concepts and commonly used financial ratios
- How credit risk is monitored and controlled – the role of documentation and collateral in the risk equation
- Cash flow lending approaches – when collateral is short or unavailable
- Issues in the identification and management of troublesome loans
- Agenda highlights
- Who should attend
Credit Risk Management Course Agenda Highlights
- Introduction to Credit Risk
- Top-down credit analysis
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Cash flow analysis
- Collaterial, documentation and property lending considerations
- Problem loans and collections
- Case Study
Who Should Attend This Credit Risk Management Course?
- Corporate & Commercial Bankers
- Credit analysts
- Credit professionals
- Financial analysts
- Syndications staff
- Trade finance staff
- Project finance staff
- Commercial Lenders
- Finance staff from non-banking institutions
What customer say about this Credit Risk course:
“The speaker encouraged all participants to share ideas and provide us opportunity to have hands-on exercise.” – P.L., BFL
What customer say about Ethan Hathaway courses:
What I liked most about this training: “Understanding trade finance from a corporate, bank and project finance perspective.” – B.E., Noble Group
After attending this course: “I’m pretty happy and more confident to sell trade finance products.” – C.E., Permatabank
“The course was well organized and very informative.” – W.J., Geothermal Development Company
18 Seats Only
Only 18 seats available per session so you get more personal attention.
You also receive a Course Reference Kit to take away for future reference. (Value of $200.00)
All our trainings are built for interaction and for you to get the most out of the training for your job and situation.
Ask questions specific to your situation. It's the closest you can get to getting personalised coaching.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive an Ethan Hathaway gold-embossed certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
Ethan Hathaway is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an International Centre.