How to Use Supply Chain Management As Your Competitive Advantage to Improve Service Levels While Driving Down Costs
Supply Chain Management Quickstart Training Course
This Supply Chain Management training course teaches you how to use supply chain management to improve service levels and drive down costs.
Benefits of this Supply Chain Management Training Course
By taking this course, you will:
- Understand what supply chain management is fundamentally about
- Look ‘outside of the box’
- See that movement to the customer is all that adds value
- Work better with all of the supply chain players (both internally and externally)
- Apply key techniques to control lead time and the movement of goods and materials
- Apply the Rules for Effective Supply Chain Management
Benefits to your Company
- Examine the company supply chain operations and activities
- Analyse the key areas of operations
- Apply the right cost and service balance
- Identify and Understand key performance indicators
- Succeed in improving operations
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Appreciate changes to business processes that are taking place
- Gain the financial benefits that effective supply chain management can bring
- Determine how time builds up in supply chains and that time is cash
- Be able to understand, recall and apply improvements after the seminar for work based application
- Apply Best in class practices
- Learn from other delegates experiences and practices
Contract Manager-Procurement, Overseas AST Co, UAE
- Agenda highlights
- Who should attend
Supply Chain Management Quickstart Course Highlights
- Best Practices in Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SCM Best Practices Metrics
- Best Practices in Inventory Management
- EOQ & JIT Explained
- Cycle Time Compression
- Lean Logistics & Waste
- Technology & Supplier Performance
- Segmenting Supply Chains
- Introduction to Working Capital
- The Working Capital Cycle
- Financing Working Capital
- Improving Profitability
- Supply, Buying, Purchase, Logistics, Materials and all Supply Chain Professionals
- Those who need to develop their limited understanding about Supply Chain Management
- Those who are looking for business gains and benefits from managing their supply chains more effectively
What customer say about Ethan Hathaway’s courses:
“Glad I attended…The course was presented professionally and is internationally recognised as a good course.” – I.F., Contract Manager-Procurement, Overseas AST Co, UAE
“Michael is a pro, he makes us realize the value of procurement…The course is excellent.” – B.M., Senior Procurement Engineer, Al Habtoor Leighton Group, UAE
“Frankly, it’s an awesome training course it was the most useful course I have. The case study and demonstrations of the topic is directly issued by the simplest way, thanks all.
Frankly, follow up from customer service is awesome even before registered to the course you only have to think and ask and they immediately answer.” – A.S.A.M., Procurement & Tenders Manager Assistant, PGNiG, Egypt
“Well presented by the speaker & interactive too.” – J.J., Al-Safi Dairy Co, Saudi Arabia
“What I liked most about this training course was the tender process – supplier evaluation.” – F.R., HSBC, Qatar
“It was talking about the science behind my daily procurement – which gave me insight on how to develop myself & processes from a different mindset/angle. It covered 100%+ of my expectations.” – A.R., Procurement & Logistics Engineer, Tecom Investments, UAE
“Why did I choose to attend this course? It was recommended by a colleague and senior management. Internet research proved Ethan Hathaway is a very good institute.” – T.R., Supply Chain Manager, Award Technology, UAE
“I liked this course because it covered everything from tender process, procurement and project management which is new for me.” – A.S., Technical Buyer, Oman Oil, Oman
18 Seats Only
Only 18 seats available per session so you get more personal attention.
Digital Reference Package
You also receive a Digital Course Reference Kit to take away for future reference. (Value of $200.00)
All our trainings are built for interaction and for you to get the most out of the training for your job and situation.
Ask questions specific to your situation. It's the closest you can get to getting personalised coaching.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive an Ethan Hathaway gold-embossed certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
Online / Distance Learning Course Available
This course is also available via online distance learning.
Online Course Demo:
On-demand video lessons so you may watch at your own convenience.
Downloadable PDF notes & slide decks and resources for your future reference.
NEW: You have unlimited access to the core course lessons (*Mentor access is limited to 90 days per session)
Access the course with any Internet-enabled device. No software or special requirements needed.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive a digital & printable Ethan Hathaway certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
For Corporate Plans (multi-user access), please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Self-Study Course
For personal use & learning only
For multi-team member access
Ethan Hathaway is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an International Centre.