Private Banking & Wealth Management Training Course
Private Banking & Wealth Management Course Objectives
This course provides for an ideal opportunity for private bankers and advisors to gain the skills and understanding to formulate client-driven and innovative strategies.
It allows you to build an enhanced understanding of your client relationship skills and effectiveness in managing wealth of UHNWI.
Discussing and reviewing asset allocation, profiling and assessment tools and structuring portfolio’s and turn it into risk-adjustment excess return programs. Attention will be paid to building effective client relationships, developing roadmaps for clients and winning new mandates.
The full cycle will be considered starting from its biggest asset, i.e. the client and his views and expectations and rolling over into profiling and subsequent asset allocation programs. Agnostic of the asset class, we will review the process of product identification, estate planning facilities and the role of cross-border taxation and how to deal with specific non-recurring demands.
This is a highly interactive training combining presentations, group debates and group works for case studies to enhance the learning curve of the topics discussed.
You are encouraged to bring to the table real life cases and issues you encounter in their work-related environment, thereby hopefully being able to draw upon experiences in the different regions the clients will be coming from to explore difference and trends.
Ultimate objective is to link the 3 critical aspects of a high performing private banker together being: (1) Customer knowledge, (2) Product knowledge, and (3) Relationship management skill & expertise.
Private Banking & Wealth Management Training Course Highlights
- Overview of the private banking industry
- Profiling clients and needs analysis
- Case Study: Diagnosing a number of client profiles
- Risk-Return or stress-testing your clients
- Case Study: How good do you really know your client?
- Can behavioral finance help?
- Asset allocation & portfolio construction for private banking clients
- Case Studies: Number of portfolio construction exercises applying individual topics discussed
- Estate Planning
- Group discussion: Debate around the location choice, vehicle choice and client profile
- Group discussion: Future of Singapore as a PB hub: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Business development in private banking
- Where are the next opportunities?
- Case study: Wealth preservation in Asia across generations: still on shaky grounds
- Globalization of the private banking industry
- Customer relationship management for private bankers
- Case study: In what kind of business do you want to be? And how does it affect your behaviors?
- Consultative selling behaviors & techniques
- Case study: Throughout this session, short role plays and/or factual situations will be discussed to illustrate (in)effective behavior relative to the items discussed
- Product development for private banking
- The way forward for private banking
Download the Course booklet for More Detailed Syllabus.
Who should attend this Private Banking & Wealth Management training course?
Client relationship and asset managers including:
- Private banking executives
- Private wealth managers
- Fund managers
- Department heads
- Investment managers
- Legal, trust and admin staff
- Senior branch managers
- Corporate bankers
What Clients Say About Ethan Hathaway’s Training Courses:
Why Ethan Hathaway
There are LOTS of training providers in the market, so why choose Ethan Hathaway?
Ethan Hathaway has established itself as a reputable training partner for over 16+ years to top companies all over the world.
Our philosophy is to make YOU as valuable as can be both in your career and your employer.