How to Perform a Complete and Thorough Audit of a Bank
Bank Internal Audit Course Overview
This Bank Internal Audit training course is designed to give internal auditors within financial institutions, the skills needed to effectively perform internal audit projects within your organisation.
This course teaches you how to design the right internal audit programmes for various internal audit assignments that are applicable to a financial institution.
Bank Internal Audit Course Highlights
By attending this course you gain a clear understanding of all of the various departments and functions within a typical financial institution as well as:
- Key elements of modern-day banking
- Understanding derivatives
- Understanding hedging and risk and its effects
- Understanding payment systems and its effects on a firm
- How to audit credit and market risks
- How to perform audits for retail banking operations
- How to perform audits for corporate banking operations
- How to audit the dealing room
- How to audit clearing services
- How to audit the trade finance function
- How to audit the private banking department
Download the Course Kit for the Full Details.
Who Will Benefit
Bank Internal Audit staff, External audit staff.
It would be beneficial for attendees to have some basic knowledge of auditing and financial markets however it is not absolutely necessary.
Ethan Hathaway Reviews
What clients say about Ethan Hathaway:
Why Ethan Hathaway
There are LOTS of training providers in the market, so why choose Ethan Hathaway?
Ethan Hathaway has established itself as a reputable training partner for over 16+ years to top companies all over the world.
Our philosophy is to make YOU as valuable as can be both in your career and your employer.
For Individual learning at your own pace.
Online Cohort with Instructor
(£2697 / €3197)
Includes online lessons + scheduled Instructor Q&A sessions
In-House Customized / Bespoke
Either schedule a private in-house delivery and/or customize the content to your specific needs.