Build a Solid Foundation in Corporate Finance in an Easy to Understand Way
Corporate Finance Masterclass Training Course
This corporate finance training course explains corporate finance concepts in an easy to understand way.
What you will learn in this corporate finance training course:
This Corporate Finance Masterclass is designed to provide you with an overview of the main theories and tools used in corporate finance, all centered on an examination of shareholder value.
We will examine several overarching issues:
- What factors contribute to a company’s worth?
- What tools can investors use to estimate that value?
- What theoretical concepts underlie modern corporate finance?
- How do we select appropriate M&A, financing, and risk management solutions to enhance value for shareholders?
- How can financial professionals anticipate and understand corporate news events and the accompanying market movements?
- Agenda highlights
- Who should attend
Corporate Finance Masterclass Curriculum Highlights
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Company Valuation: The Cash Flow Approach
- Discounted Cashflow
- Cost of Capital – Part I
- Cost of Capital – Part II
- Economic Value Added (EVA™)
- Choosing Between Different Valuation Techniques
- Introduction to Investment Banking (Equity +Debt)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Issuing Equity
- Corporate Restructuring Techniques
- Project Appraisal Techniques
- Fixed Income Products and Bond Valuation
- Case Study: Cost of Capital
Who should attend this corporate finance training course?
This is a fundamental to intermediate-level Corporate Finance course.
- Corporate financiers
- Investment bankers
- Mergers & Acquisitions professionals
- Corporate advisors
- Corporate bankers
- Finance staff from non-financial institutions
- Corporate treasurers
What customers say about Ethan Hathaway courses:
“Simple and well presented.” – M.J., Kuwait Energy
“Speaker, Robert is so kind and speak very clearly for non-English speaking like me.”…The three biggest benefits of attending this course: “Broaden my knowledge on financial statements, improve analytical skill, Sharing knowledge with speaker and classmates.” – C.P., PTT International
“I was excited that we were given the opportunity to analyse the financial statement/accounts of some multinational giants.” – F.R., Ecobank Ghana
18 Seats Only
Only 18 seats available per session so you get more personal attention.
You also receive a Course Reference Kit to take away for future reference. (Value of $200.00)
All our trainings are built for interaction and for you to get the most out of the training for your job and situation.
Ask questions specific to your situation. It's the closest you can get to getting personalised coaching.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the training, you receive an Ethan Hathaway gold-embossed certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
Ethan Hathaway is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an International Centre.